CHAPTER 13: -THE AGREEMENT-

-GELO- (Thanks Chrishel the Author! You'll not regret this ! Mwahugs )

Hey friends ! I'm Gelo de Leon, 16 years old and single. Actually Jack is single too since that Ex-GF of him left him. Joseph is Alexa's Boyfriend, while Andre is Yasmin's Boyfriend. They already have GF that's why they dont have P.A's. While me, It's just that i dont feel like having a P.A. that's it. Actually i like Krisyela but that doesnt mean im going to court her, i just like her. Why am I explaining this things? Haha.

Were here at Jack's house or should i say mansion.

"Woah, Jack ayos mansion niyo ah ! Sumicinderella ang peg ! Hahaha" - Krisyela Hahaha silly.

"Shut up pakellymera ka talaga !" ASO'T PUSA TALAGA.

"Hey ! I'm waiting for you guys ! Faster !" -Mngr. George

PAGKAPASOK namin sa Mansion nila ...

"Oh you're here Krisyela ! Nice to see you again Hija ! So tell me how's my son doing?" - Tita Rose.

"Hello po Tita, anak niyo po ? Okay lang po kaso hanep magsunget, parang laging may dalaw. Tita, sorry pero sa susunod na manunungit yan, sasakalin ko na yan." - Krisyela looking at Jack and vice versa. MAY TENSION TALAGA.

"Hahahaha you're really funny Hija. If that's the right thing to do then sakalin mo na nga siya. Hahaha." - Nice shot Krisyela, nakuha mo na ang loob ni Tita

"Yes! Narinig mo yun Jack En Poy? Pinayagan nako ni Tita ! Hahaha brace yourself !"

"HAHAHAHAHA !!" We all laughed.

"Okay, enough of the jokes. We are all here to say to you that the owner of Villa Excellente Resort and Me, your manager, made an agreement. You'll be performing there tomorrow of course you'll be coming with us too Krisyela. That's two days, so are you guys with me?"

"Yeah!" We said in Unison.

"Come with me upstairs at the studio room, were going to practice." Jack said.

"Tara Krisyela, sama ka."

"Sige " She's simple yet pretty.

PAGKAAKYAT namin, umupo na si Krisyela with Manager sa sofa, katapat namin.

Ako - Electric Guitar

Andre - Bass Guitar

Jack - Lead Guitar and Vocalist

Joseph - Drums

There, we started singing and singing random songs until Krisyela suggested. "Hey, pwede tugtugin niyo yung Like we used to ? Yung sa A rocket to the moon? Please?" She said. Nagkatinginan naman kami. Kasi naman, pang bitter kaya yung message nun. Broken hearted kumbaga.

"What are you waiting for? Bring it on." Jack said. Well, masusunod.

Nagsimula na kaming tumugtog.

"I can feel her breath as she's sleeping next to me,

Sharing pillows in cold feet,

She can feel my heart fell asleep to it's beat,

Under blankets and warm sheet,

If only i can be in that bed again,

If only it were me instead of him,

Does he watch your favorite movies ?

Does he hold you when you cry ?

Does he let you tell him all your favorite parts when you've seen it a million times ?

Does he sing to all your musics ,

While you dance to purple rain ?

Does he do all these things ?

Like i used to."

"Labas muna ako." He said.