Chapter 27

Before you read this, the following pictures in this chapter are credited and belong ENTIRELY to ME. Credits are rightfully MINE.

you may proceed :)
________________________

Your journey was filled with silence. People of very little number passed by you. Lights flickered over the street and the night was slightly misty.

You were glad you finished Eunji's shift a little earlier than the given time and couldn't be anymore thankful for your sweet boss. 'I wonder if the boys are asleep..' your mind unconsciously thought of them as you looked around your surroundings. It was rather peaceful and you had no complaints. You heard crickets and your echoing footsteps as you moved-

Wait... echoing footsteps?

You looked behind and over your shoulder to see the source. Sure enough, a shady man walked a couple of feet away from you. 'How long has he been behind me?' You thought. He had a hoody over his head as well as a black mask that covered his face when light peeled through the hood. You became cautious and took a turn, speeding your walk. The footsteps increased in speed as well, the man behind your tail.

"Shit," you cursed under your breath in alert. A stalker. Your breathing quickened in panic. You've never been followed before so this was all new and you didn't know what to do.

'Just keep going, Y/N.. he can't know where you live.' You reminded yourself and soon passed by your apartment.

-

Jimin blankly sat on the couch with Hoseok beside him. All the boys stayed awake to wait for your return but it was already past midnight and you haven't announced your presence. Yoongi was fighting hard to keep himself awake while Jin helped the younger boys with some late night snacks.

Hoseok suddenly shivered in discomfort, "I think something's wrong..." he spoke up uneasily, catching the attention of the others as they gathered themselves around the living room. "I feel uneasy... wasn't she supposed to return by now?" Jungkook asked in concern, earning nods from the others, Yoongi slightly more awake now. Taehyung let out, "I have goosebumps...".

"I feel the same way, maybe it's a sign that Y/N might be in trouble? We're soulmates after all, it isn't normal for all of us to suddenly feel weird." Namjoon logically thought out, growing more worried as he spoke each word. Yoongi shuddered, now wide awake, "Y/N's in trouble," he stated, almost sounding sure, causing the boys to widen their eyes.

Ring ring!

Jin jumped slightly and pulled out his phone, freezing once he checked the caller ID. "What? Who is it?" Jimin asked desperately, watching as Jin looked at the boys with an utterly concerned face, "Y/N," he answered before picking up the call and putting it on speaker—-

"JIN! Thank god! Th-there's someone following me, I don't know what to do," you whisper-yelled from the other side.

"WHAT?!" Jungkook yelled in disbelief, "am-am I on speaker? Guys, please, someone come and get me.. I passed the apartment and I'm heading to th- FUCK!" You yelled in the end, "Y/N? Y/N?! What's wrong? What's going on?" Namjoon spoke up instantly, "I'm running! Shit I'm not fast enough, he's catching up to me! HELP!" You yelled, your breathing louder and more fast as you tried to speak as you ran. (A/N: oh myyYy, of course mr. stalker is catching up— y'all, cliché stuff helps with drama. Change my mind, I dare u)

Yoongi snatched the phone from Jin and sternly instructed, "Y/N, listen carefully. This guy now knows that you are aware of his stalking. Please, please, try and turn back towards home, we're all on our way." He finished.