Chapter 63

For y'all lovelies who don't know what a radio transceiver is, in a more.. simple and known term, it's a 'Walkie Talkie' 😂😂 (trust me, I didn't know before either, but a Walkie Talkie didn't seem to suit the situation so 🤠🤠✌️)
________________________________

"Go, go, go!"

The frantic voice from Hoseok ringed through the empty hall as Bangtan rushed down a flight of stairs. He did a double check and scanned through the hallway, making sure that all of the agents present on the second floor were taken care of.

"Hoseok, hurry," Namjoon's voice whisper-yelled at the red head, pausing at the middle of the stairs as he glanced downstairs cautiously.

"Subjects seen upstairs, all agents in hall two head to the second floor!"

"Shit." Hoseok cursed, looking at Namjoon who stiffened slightly and grabbed a hold of the red head's wrist and pulled him back to the second floor, taking a sharp turn into an empty room before shutting it behind him. "Come on. We need to hide, anyone of them could enter this room at any moment!" The taller male said with a hushed tone.

Hoseok nodded and scanned the room before perking up when his eyes landed on a closet, "it's not much but we can hide in there! If we get caught, we can just knock them out cold." He suggested and the leader nodded before the two of them rushed into the closet. Hoseok settler himself to one corner and gestured the dimples man to come in, "hurry up!"

"I think I'll find another hiding spot..." Namjoon said. The red head simple rolled his eyes and pulled the taller male in before closing the door behind them.

"..."

"This is weird." Hoseok mumbled lowly, "shut up, and stay still." Namjoon responded with a shake of his head. You see, as Hoseok mentioned; it isn't much so the closet was pretty small for two people, let alone two fully grown men. They're practically leaning on each other at this point but they're in denial.

(A/N: anyone wanting some Namsoek moments? Yes? No? Well too fucking bad 😌💅 u wont see much rn but like- huehuehue)

Bang!

"See anyone?" An agent asked. Through the small gap of the closet door, the two males could make out where and what the 3 agents at the door were doing. The one leading them shook their head—
(A/N: yall it can't just be me - the words "make out" was instantly picked up by my brain about those two lmao)
"No one, I'll inform the others that this room is clear."

And soon enough, the agent spoke into his radio transceiver about the room being "clear".

"Hoseok, stop breathing on me..." Namjoon whispered, "If I do that, you're technically telling me to stop breathing overall and suffocate for your sake." Hoseok shot back. The dimpled man rolled his eyes, "then at least stop moving!" He pointed. (A/N: they're both obviously whispering y'all don't worry lol)
"Oh dang, this is like those cliche in-the-closet anime scenes where the girl unintentionally rubs her ass on the guy's d—"

"Oh, for goodness sake, Hoseok keep quiet!"

-

"Come on, hurry." Jackson ushered as he rushed down the hall and into the another hall beside the stairs. The other got7 members quickly followed behind along with you and Taehyung.

"The second door! Go to the second door on the left!" Taehyung pointed. The others nodded and quickly swung the door open—