Chapter 41 -🔞-

"Keep your voice low, pup."

You really didn't know what came over you. You just had this sudden urge to have some sort of control over Taehyung. He didn't even dare to stop your hand, which enlightened something new within your gut. The thought of having Taehyung submit to you, made your hands work faster.

Then you felt it. "Tae, puppy... holy shit, you're huge," you whispered with a small gasp, feeling him up. He bit on his lips instantly, bending his head down to avoid curious eyes at his crunched up expression. Your heart raced when you noticed Jimin sitting at Taehyung's other side.

Watching.

But his eyes darkened too.

Your smirk came back and you whispered, "we have an audience." Earning another gasp from the blue-haired boy. His eyes turned the other way and Jimin stared back at him, "need some help, Y/N?" He offered to your complete surprise. "You want to help?" You questioned, wary of Yoongi who sat to your right. "A-ah, -" Taehyung let out lowly; your hand grasped his member and you brushed your thumb at the tip. He gripped the edge of the table tensely, making sure his other brothers didn't notice.

They seemed distracted by each other, enough to not hear Taehyung's little slip up when he let out a low moan. "Taehyung-ah," Jimin whispered, noticing how the said boy tensed, "don't make a sound." He added. Then you began to pump slowly—

"Taehyung," the trio heard Jin call. That didn't stop your movements. You proceeded to start pumping your hands a little faster to see how the boy dodges his brothers' concerned eyes.

"Y-yes?" He squeaked speedily, catching the attention of the others, "are you okay? You seem tense." Jin asked in concern, "a-ah, I-I'm fine," he cleared his throat, side-eyeing you, "I-m just sitting next to Y/N and this is our first dinner date and all—" he gasped, your hands speeding up. Thankfully, Jin bought it and let him be. "Y-Y/N, fuck - slow d-down I c-can't—" he breathed, having you cut him off. "Shh, if you cum, I'll turn you on again and won't help you. Do as I say, and I'll give you your release." You demanded lowly.

"Shit." Jimin let out, hearing your commanding tone from Tae's other side. Taehyung only nodded, "p-please," he gasped again. "Y/N," you heard Yoongi call, who looked at you with wide eyes.

'Shit, did he hear me?' You panicked, slowing down your hands while receiving a barely audibly whine.

"What are you doing?" He asked in a whisper, dragging his eyes from your left shoulder to your hand - inside Taehyung's pants. "What does it look like?" You blurted out. "Well that's a sight." The pale man bit at his lip. You raised your brow, "you... you like watching, yoongs?" You asked. The man only subtly looked away with a gulp. "Keep it a secret, please.." you whispered, which had the man's head snap back to you with dark eyes, "I'll keep it a secret, alright. But we'll need some alone time at some point, got it?" He questioned with a low and raspy voice, having you immediately pause your movements and stare at Yoongi with wide eyes, "y-yes, okay." You stuttered out.

Your head then quickly snapped back to your hand that began moving at a fast pace because of Jimin's hand that held at you wrist, but refused to look down and pretend he isn't doing anything as he talked with his Hyungs and Jungkook.

Taehyung was a trembling mess as his grip tightened on the edge of the table. He gasped, "Y-Y/N please, I - I c-can't," his eyes began to water, "I need to - p-please," he begged, whispering as softly as he could. Your dominance returned to your senses and your hand picked up it's pace. "Okay, pup. Come. But don't make a sound. You here me?" You allowed.

Just like that, Taehyung fell apart and brought one of his hands in a fist and bit on it. His juices tickling down from his now, soft member and onto your hand. You silently helped him zip his pants back and took the table napkin and wiped your hands clean. Jimin smirked unconsciously as he discreetly side-eyed you, then at his brother who continued to grasp for oxygen.