Rhode and Tyki

@Shana-Seise Thank you for this prompt, I like the idea a lot and I'm very sorry it took so long for me to write. Anyway, enjoy!

"You two better behave yourselves, we don't need you traumatizing Allen." Mana informed his two family members as they walked into the house.
"Yeah, Mana is very protective of his son. He'll probably try and snap your necks if you make the kid shed a single tear." Nea snickered as his brother rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.
"As if you wouldn't do the same, Nea."
"True, I would. Just don't upset Al, okay?" Nea asked and the two brother looked over at their mildly startled guests.
"Uh, yeah sure, wouldn't dream of it.." Tyki laughed nervously.
"Mhmm, now where if the cutie?" Rhode asked, peering into the house behind Mana and Nea.
"I'll go get him, you both can make yourselves comfy in the living room." Nana said before heading up to Allen's room to go get his son who he assumed was playing with Timcanpy. The other three left downstairs went into the living room where they sat down on the couch and talked for a bit. Well, it was mostly Nea and Tyki talking while Rhode quietly hummed to herself and perked up when she heard Mana walking back downstairs and she stood up as he led a small sleepy white haired boy into the room.
"Alright you two, this is Allen. Be nice, he just woke up from a nap." Mama introduced Allen while the small boy gave a wave. Timcanpy was sitting on Allen's head but you couldn't really tell if he was awake for not since he didn't have eyes.
"Hello Allen! I'm Rhode!" Rhode giggles and she skipped over to Allen.
"Uh- h-hello.." Allen greeted meekly, he was still sleepy and this girl was really energetic and kind of scared him so he held onto Mana's hand and took a step closer to him.
"Calm down Rhode, you're scaring him." Tyki said as he walked over and kneeled down in front of the white haired boy so he was more at the kid's height.
"Hello boy, I'm Tyki." He said more softly so he wouldn't scare Allen.
"Ty..ki.. hello." Allen smiled, finding himself more comfortable with Tyki because he was calmer.
"See? That's how you talk to a kid." Mikk snickered as he stood up and Rhode shot him a glare.
"Yeah whatever." She poured in annoyance but the two stopped bickering when they heard the quiet sound of giggling and looked down at the kid who stopped giggled after noticing them looking at him.
"Ah- I'm sorry, I didn't meant to laugh." He quickly appologized and bowed his head in apology and Tim fell off of his head but the golden golem quickly caught itself in the air and flew to Allen's shoulder where he settled down and folded his wings.
"It's alright, kid." Tyki laughed and ruffled Allen's hair.
"You're just a cutie Allen." Rhode laughed and the small boy frowned.
"I'm not cute." He pouted.
"Looks like you've found one of the only things that annoys him." Nea piped up with a chuckle, "He doesn't really like to be called cute."
"But he is though!" Rhode whined.
"Yeah, we know, Allen just won't admit it." He snickered at Allen's pouting face. Well, maybe they should introduce him to more family members.. then again maybe that was a bad idea. But maybe they'd do it sometime in the near future.

Sorry that was really short, I just didn't really know how to make this long. My apologies but I hope you all liked it! I think this is my most popular story which really surprises me because there's barely a dgm fandom to speak of, hah. Anyways, bye- I have to power and therefore I can't charge my phone so it's probably gonna die.