Jin Kirigiri

Here we go, first chapter and I'm starting off with the first ever kill of the series, Jin Kirigiri!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr. Jin Kirigiri paced his workplace, a stressed look upon his face. He was hoping to create something that would reopen his school. He wanted the Ultimate students to learn, but it being shut down was stressing him out.

He was building something he hoped would help, and that something was a rocket ship. People would enjoy it, and it would help people learn about the mystery of the stars above their head.

It was finally the day to test it, but it wasn't ready.

After making some last minute adjustments from inside the rocket, the doors abruptly closed, and Mr. Kirigiri couldn't force them open.

He was trapped as a countdown began to play.

The man began to violently bang into the glass, screaming his lungs out, hoping that, somehow, he'd be able to escape the death trap he was stuck in.

But eventually, the countdown finished. His attempts of escape were all in vain, as the rocket went off.

He was shot through the roof of the building, and even went into space, like he hoped it would.

But due to the earlier complications, the landing didn't go so smoothly.

The rocket entered the atmosphere, and the rocket began to heat up from the inside. Jin's skin began heating up to the pointed it melted off his body and his skeleton was left inside of the rocket.

It landed back into the school, and the impact from the rocket landing on the ground caused the metal doors to violently spring open. In almost half a second, the bones from Jin Kirigiri's dead corpse fell from the roof in front of the door.

It only took a few minutes to realize until people realized what was wrong, but even then, the man couldn't be saved.

Jin Kirigiri was no more.