Mukuro Ikusaba/Junko Enoshima

Ok, so like I promised, this is the second chapter out of the 5 that I will publish today. This chapter is based on the girl that people have few knowledge about. Please give it up for Mukuro Ikusaba disguised as Junko Enoshima! Now this was quite tricky to find and idea for a topic of how she would have died in the real world (since being stabbed with spikes that come from the floor when you're trapped in a school stuck in lockdown is totally not normal. I know shocking right?), but I think I have an okay idea hat I think you guys'll appreciate. Anyways, Let's Begin!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mukuro Ikusaba. The Ultimate Soldier. She always listened to her sister, Junko Enoshima.
No matter what.
That is why, when Junko was acting her way again, trying to create some plans to ruin people's lives to please her sadistic ways, Mukuro was always by her, following her younger sister's command. When Junko had a plan to go undercover as "The Ultimate Fashionista", and she "asked" her sister to disguise as her, the older girl obviously agreed, following whatever her sister told her. As Mukuro, dressed as her sister, was getting ready for a photo shoot, Junko was talking to her on the phone about what was going to happen next. She told Mukuro to try her hardest to act happy. To Mukuro, she finally sounded like she cared, but what she didn't know was that Junko had a plan. The plan was to have one of the rigged props in the photo shoot go off, killing Mukuro. This would make all of "Junko's" fans feel Despair, since she is known as an amazing shining beauty. When the photo shoot started, Mukuro came out in one of the outfits that was specially made for her.
The same outfit in which she would die in.
Right on cue, the spiky prop came shooting at Mukuro, piercing her body with stab wounds, blood pouring from her wounds. Her body twitched violently, screams refusing to release themselves from her throat. Her face had a look of fear and betrayal. She knew her sister had done this. Who else would have had the brains and the background knowledge for something like this? She spoke, her voice a soft whisper, "Why.. Wh-Why.. Me..?"She stopped twitching and dropped to the ground, dead. Her dead corpse would still be bleeding. Her sister? She would have been watching, through a little camera in the corner of the room.
Mukuro Ikusaba was dead, her dreams of becoming a better soldier wasted.
The Ultimate Soldier was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I actually had quite a bit of difficulty thinking of any ideas for this chapter, and I apologize for it being shorter than the previous one. I tried to make her death seem less like it was taken in the Despair AU, but I actually liked how it turned out. I hope you guys did too. But.. You guys know how I said that I would publish 5 chapters today, since I wanted to make a schedule to publish on every Saturday? Well, I'll have to make a little delay, and publish the other three tomorrow. Please don't be mad, but it's 11:00 on a Wednesday night and I have school tomorrow. Anyways bye my Wanderers!

~556 words~