Leon Kuwata

Ok, I'm updating again since I forgot for like, 5 weeks, and this is the third out of five that I promised to publish yesterday for the weeks that I forgot. Now give it up for my baby boi, Leon Kuwata! Now I absolutely love this child and was so freaking upset when he died, like my chest actually started to hurt. My GoD did that scene break my heart. Anyways let's go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Ultimate Baseball Star, Leon Kuwata, was practicing on the baseball field. Now, he didn't actually go to any of the practices, and didn't even like baseball, but his parents forced him to at least practice once a week. It was a sunny summer day, the perfect day for practicing, except Leon was actually despising every bit of it. He was all alone on the field, so he used a special machine that was used to throw the baseballs at you, so that you could practice by yourself. Leon was using that, and since he saw it be used before, he knew how to set it up. He was practicing, hitting the baseballs and sometimes catching them, when suddenly a loud noise came from the machine. The machine stopped, and Leon looked at it, confusion written all over his face. It was in fact working perfectly before, but what had happened to make it stop? He went over to investigate, and when he walked over to see if the machine was jammed, a ball suddenly shot out, hitting him in the face. He fell to the ground, and when sat back up, another ball hit him in the face.
Then another.
And another.
And another.
Then, there were baseballs flying at rapid speed, all hitting Leon. The machine was programmed to have a moving head, so that it could shoot he baseballs at different directions, to see if you could catch/hit them. The baseballs were all flying at Leon, some of them actually hitting the fence behind him. The pain was horrible, and he was screaming extremely loud, the pain being everywhere. He was suffering, the baseballs causing broken bones, internal and external bruising, and even bleeding. He was being hit so hard, and at such a close range, any onlooker would know that he wouldn't survive this. The baseballs were being stained with his blood, this time, multiple baseballs hitting him all at once until..
It finally stopped.
There were no more screams. No more cracks of broken bones. There was no sound at all. And in the middle of the field, there lay Leon's dead, bleeding corpse.
He died during the incident, and was so badly bruised and bloodied that he was barely recognizable. But it was him. His body was covered in bruises, some of them having blood pouring from them. His face was deformed and his body still. His face, that had once caused many of his female fans to swoon, had been reconstructed into such a monstrous form, that you couldn't tell where each of his features were. His hair was stained in blood, and his arms and legs were bent in ways that weren't even humanly possible, because they were so broken.
The beloved Leon Kuwata was gone, his teammates soon finding his body hours after, when they were getting ready to practice for their game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aloha my dear readers! I hope you enjoyed that! I certainly did! I really love Leon, and I really wish he had more time before he died, because I loved his character. I'm just glad that they at least used his VA again for V3 since it makes me think that Leon could've had a second chance. I don't know why, but that's just how my mind works. Anyways, see you next chapter my Wanderers!

~633 Words~