Night Out

''Come on, FP. It's just one night of fun.'' His co-workers dragged him towards the strip club by pulling on the sleeve of his expensive suit. He was a little apprehensive but gave in anyway. A light chuckle escaped his mouth and he let himself being pushed into the bar.

These kind of things had never been something he enjoyed since he worked at the firm, but the guys wouldn't take no for an answer. Most of the time he refused to go out, so once in a while he gave in for the sake of the bond with his colleagues. After all it were the only people he ever hung out with, so he had no other choice than to join them sometimes.

He followed the two other guys who had taken a table close to the stage and sat next to them. It didn't last long before a woman dressed with way to less clothes and with breasts pressed together in a push-up bra asked their order.

While the other guys all ordered a beer FP had asked for a whiskey. He needed something stronger to survive the night. Not that he didn't appreciate the female body, he did for sure. He just wasn't the guy to support these sexist places when he wasn't sure those women where there voluntarily.

However, his so called friends didn't seem to be worried about that. Their eyes had already bulged out of their head because of the way that waitress was dressed while FP wanted to be polite and had avoided staring at her chest.

''So, who's performing tonight?'' Marc asked, looking at the flyer that was lying on the small table. Tom, their boss, had specifically picked out tonight because he wanted to see that one woman he liked the most to see. He would always generously tip her, but sadly he never had spent some time alone with her.

''Alice Smith.'' Tom hummed satisfied, already looking forward to moment she would undress herself just a few meters away from them. Pete started laughing and shook his head. It wasn't the first time he went there with Tom and seeing the desperation in his eyes the moment she set foot on stage.

''You really think she is going to pick you some day, huh?'' He frowned his brow. Tom smiled and lured to the pole in front of him, like he was imaging her dancing for him and him only. 

Every Friday she had her own show. The club was always crowded and it was safe to say that nobody could keep their eyes off her. At the end of the night she chose someone who could go with her backstage and rock that particular guys world for just a little extra money. Of course every guy she chose would gladly pay her for that because nobody could resist her gorgeous body.

''Tonight she will.'' Tom just said with a big grin on his face. FP just listened to the conversation, not knowing what to think about the whole hooker thing. He respected people who had that job as a free choice, but he wasn't really comfortable knowing what was happening behind the scenes in clubs like these.

Marc couldn't make a snarky comment back because the light dimmed and every focus went to the stage. Almost every man in the bar sat at the corner of his seat, waiting for that one girl to make an appearance. FP laid back in his comfy chair, sipping on his whiskey, hoping that it wouldn't be to awkward.

A  woman with wavy long brown hair came out of the lights and the moment she reached to the pole with her hand the audience started to go wild, including Tom and Marc. FP kept calm, but his eyes were immediately drawn to the woman so close to him.

From where he was sitting he could see her beautiful long legs and the dark lace lingerie that fitted her body so perfectly. Her bra was see through and when she noticed he had started to stare at them he awkwardly took another sip of his drink.

As if she had seen that he quickly looked away from her chest and gave him a naughty smile. He just looked back into her ocean blue eyes, not wanting for his eyes to drift lower to the place they were before.

Her leg was wrapped around the pole and she smoothly pushed herself up and let herself spin around a couple of times. When FP looked around them he saw lots of men walking over to the stage with tips in their hand. Alice moved her head downstairs so she was hanging upside down, her upper body directed to the audience.

Like it was the most normal thing to do the men shoved the dollar bills into her bra and even touched her breasts longer than they were supposed to. FP narrowed his eyes to see if that was something that was allowed, but Alice didn't seem to be bothered by it. She even gave the man an alluring look before locking eyes with is worried ones. She blinked at him like she wanted to assure him that everything was fine.

Sadly for the guys the show didn't last for too long but the end was something a few guys were waiting for. Most of the people in the audience were men who returned every Friday in the hope that one night they would be taken to her private room and get lucky.

Even though the guys were drooling over her at the end of the stage and had been  sending her hungry looks all night, she had laid her eyes on the guy that had taken her attention from the moment he sat down. Tom saw her coming down to her table, and already called himself lucky, but she passed him while her eyes were fixated on FP.

She lingered her finger and gestured for him to get up. All eyes were going his direction now but he hadn't caught on to her plans yet. It took him till the moment she was standing in front of him with a devilish smile on her face and grabbing his tie that he knew that he was the one she had picked out.

He felt his cheek flush but something about her deep blue eyes he couldn't resist. He pointed to himself in disbelief like he couldn't understand that out of all the guys that were practically ready to sleep with her and pay her a big amount of money she still chose him - the guy who hadn't even tipped her yet.

She nodded to his question and giggled. Without even asking him for an answer she grabbed his hand to make him stand up. FP quickly shared a worried look with Tom and Marc who heavily nodded. ''I'm not sure if-'' His eyes drifted between his friends and Alice, who still hold his hand but stopped dragging him.

Tom cut him off. ''Of course you are sure. Are you insane?'' He said in disbelief not understanding that he even hesitated to sleep with her. Marc encouraged him as well. ''You deserve some fun, Jones, it has been way to long. You badly need to get laid.'' FP blushed slightly by the mention of him not having had sex for over a couple of months now.

He looked at Alice again who had started playing with his fingers. Her smile still hadn't left her face and again the look in her eyes was what made him go over the edge. He could at least go with her to her room, because he always could say no, right?