Leave Me

A/N: Surprise! As we're all going insane while being in a lockdown, I got some inspiration to add to this story! The last time I updated I said that the proposal was the end and that somewhere in the future I might add a chapter, so I guess the time has come. I missed writing this dynamic and wanted to share something new with you guys. I know a lot of you loved it and didn't want it to end, so this is my present for you! Hope you'll are being safe. Take care and enjoy the chapter! X 

It was the third time this week her breakfast made an appearance. The signs were there, but Alice tried to ignore with everything that she had in her that it was possible. The shower was running to make sure FP couldn't hear her throw up, but the sound she made wasn't the thing she should be worried about. 

It were her bloodshot eyes and her uncontrollably breathing pattern that would betray that something was terribly wrong. If she wouldn't get herself together FP would know sooner or later that she was hiding something from him, something big. But this was her problem. Not his. And she was going to deal with it on her own just like she always had. 

Her hands were gripping onto the toilet seat to stop herself from fully collapsing on the bathroom floor as a knock on the door made her turn her head to the entrance in a split second. He couldn't possibly know what was going on as she had just told him she was taking a shower, but her anxiety was playing with her again and whispering in her ear that she had lost the game.

''Babe, I am off to work. See you tonight!'' He yelled to overrule the sound of the running water. 

Alice shut her eyes as she heard him talk, knowing that if she'd open the door she'd tell everything. But what was there to tell? She didn't even know for sure. Maybe that was the first step before spiraling in the worst case scenarios. 

''Be safe, honey!'' Alice voice trembled, but she was sure that he wouldn't notice because of the echo of the bathroom and the door that separated them. 

The second she could hear him walk down the stairs she broke down in tears once again, knowing that she didn't even have to take test to be sure of what was going on with her body. Still, she needed the proof even if she wasn't ready to face the truth. It wasn't going to disappear by ignoring the child that was growing inside her. 

Alice collected all the power that she had left in her body to crawl towards the cabinet to throw everything out to find what she had been looking for. For some reason she always kept a few pregnancy's test there, just in case of a scare. 

She only had used it once after FP asked her too when her period was very late. Ironically enough she hadn't been stressed about her scares as she knew her body well enough to know when something had changed, but this time she had known it from the very first second. And her body? She told her multiple times a day that she was indeed carrying a child. 

With trembling fingers she had difficulty opening the packing of the test, and when she finally managed to do so she threw it away in the corner of the room. The package ended in the bathtub, but she wasn't paying attention to that. 

Even though she knew the drill by now, she still checked what she needed to do and what the result would tell her. Two minutes. Two damn minutes that felt like an eternity as she waited for something she already knew. 

And she was right. After counting all hundred-twenty seconds out loud with her eyes closed she opened them again and met the two bright pink stripes.  It was one thing knowing your body, but it was another thing when science proofed that the one thing you were so afraid of was actually true. 

Her mouth fell open as the tears streamed down her cheeks, without her own permission. How could she be so stupid? Hadn't she made enough mistakes in her life? Hadn't she screwed up her own life already? How could she possibly have the responsibility of being a Mom?