6.

Dave East aka Big E

It's currently 6am. I was up because I had to go to the trap to pick up everyone for this trip to Cuba.

I had to make things right with Nia first.

She pisses me off to the fuckin core but she's my lil baby. She's all mine. I've been fuckin hoes but she's tha one I want.

If I even see these niggas talk to her or walk up to her in a certain way.

I'm killin dem, on my momma I am.

"Wake up Nia", I said in Nias ears.

She stired around in her sleep. She had my t-shirt and it was rised up and her ass was showing.

She was still sleeping so I slapped her ass.

She jumped up.

"What the fuck Dave", she looked at me like I was crazy. I just smiled.

"I'm sorry about last night and the night you left my house. I know you knew I had hoes. I just didn't cut them off yet. I knew I should've but, I didn't. I'm all yours now.", she just looked at me for a momment and then smiled.

"Come here fucker, She said tole me with her arms out.

I walked towards her. I leaned in and so did she had and our lips touched. My tongue and her tongue connected. I pushed her down on the bed slowly touching her upper body. She slightly pushed me.

"We're not at that point yet because I'm still mad at you."

"Man whatever. I know you missed me and I missed you so shut up.", she looked at me.

"But I'm going to Cuba today. I have to leave in 20 minutes", I said looking at the clock, "I want you to stay here while I'm gone." , I told her.

She stayed quiet.

"Your staying here?", I question her again.

"I guess Dave but I need to go get some clothes later because I'm tired right now.", I just smiled and walked towards her.

"Gimme a kiss." I said pulling her face towards mine and kissing her slow.

"Follow me down stairs. I'm leaving now", I grabbed my bag and the keys for the car plus my laptop bag.

I walked towards the door and she followed. Once I reached the door I turned around and looked at her small figure.  She was beautiful.