36.

Dave was on full speed going through the main roads.

"SLOW DOWN PUT STILL GO FAST DAVID", Jania said yelling at Dave while she was clutching the passenger door and rubbing her hands.

Dave continues to focused on the road but made sure he did it more safer.

"Ughhhh", Jania screamed from the contraction she felt.

"You ight ma", Dave said looking at Jania for second and put his hand in her stomach rubbing it in circle

"It hurts David", Jania said with tears coming down her face.

"I know ma but he'll be here befoe you know if", Dave said smiling. On the other hand Jania was extremely excited to see her baby boy. She couldn't wait but the pain she was in she coulda waited a next day.

"We here", Dave said turning into the hospital. Jania just nodded her head and rubbed circles on her belly.

David hopped out his car and ran to Jania side.

"You ready ma", Dave said while grabbing her from the seat.

"Yeaaa", Jania said

Dave then ran into the hospital while holding jania.

"WE NEED A DOCTOR", Dave yelled

"MY FIANCÉ IS IN LABOUR", Nurses and doctors ran to where Dave and Jania where standing.

"How many months is she", a nurse ask while the doctors yelled for bed for her

"Her due date is in a couple days", they nodded.

"Follow me", the doctor said to Dave. The doctor and some other nurses started pushing Jania fast to a room.

As Jania, the doctor, the nurses and Dave enter the room. They place jania on a different bed and started to hook her up to the machines that are necessary.

"Okay we need to see how far along you are Jania",
the doctor said the jania.

"Okay", Jania said a little calm since her contractions just went away.

"Prop your legs up and open them up", Dave scrunched his face at the doctors who he was now taking in was a male.

"We need a female doc because you ain't going near her shit", Dave said to the doctor while he stood up.

"Okay sir", the doctor hurried up and got the female doctor for Jania and Dave.

Dave's face was still mugged

"OUUUU", Jania yelled and Dave rushed to her side.

"Breathe ma", Dave said while watch her face movements.

"Hello Mrs Blake, Im going to see how far", the female doctor said while walking towards Jania and Dave at the bed.

Jania put her legs up so the doctor could see how far along she was.