15.

Melody Grant aka Mel

I woke up from a banging headache. My head was spinning. I reached my hand over looking  for Jay in the bed and felt nothing.

"JAVON"

"Yeaaaa"

"Can you me an Advil and a bottle of water"

"YEA"

now I was just laying here with my eyes closed waiting for him because if I opened my eyes everything would've went wrong. I heard the door open. I kept them closed.

"Here u go", I slowly open my eyes and rised up.

"Thank you", I said while grabbing the pill and water.

"No problem. I packed everything up. We're
going to lunch then straight to airport", I nodded.

He left to continue doing whatever he was doing but not before giving me a forehead kiss which I loved. I grabbed my phone off my charger and it read 10:21am. I wanted to post the pictures from last night but I'll do that after I get out the shower and stuff.

•••

@melmel: PRINCESS TREATMENT 25/8 😝!

10,000 likes 4,800 comments

I posted the picture I made Jay take for me before.

30 minutes later

I was currently at lunch with everybody and we were all talking about last night. I couldn't even remember half of it because of how drunk I was. It was super good. A night to remember.

I couldn't wait to get home though. Straight to my baby. I missed her sososo much. I couldn't wait. I knew once we got back it was about to be COLD THOUGH. A bitch wasn't prepared for it at all.

•••••

UNKNOW.
Imma let them have there fun for now. I'm still planing wit this lil bitch on my side. He better watch out.

••••••

3 weeks later.

Jania Blake aka Nia

I keep thinking about our trip. It was so beautiful. Dave has been really busy since we got home from the trip. I don't get to see him as much anymore.

Today Dave has been ignoring me the whole damn day. He texted me 6 times already and I still haven't responded to none of his texts.

From David❤️
Babe

From David❤️
hellooooo

From David❤️
babe

From David❤️
answer your fuckin phone
wtf is wrong wit u

From David❤️
On my way bc wtf are u doin man?

Who told him to ignore me. I'm going to the nail shop anyways. I hopped in my car and backed out and headed to highway.

I was in the middle of listening to selfish by pnb rock when an incoming call came through.

David❤️

I answered the call after 4 rings.

"Hello"

"Jania what the fuck  is up n where the fuck you at?"

"You wanted to ignore for the whole days so I'm returning the favour and I'm out right now why?"

"What do you mean by  return the favour Jania?"

"I'm doing what you've been doing all day to me!"

"Shut the fuck up, I'm not ignoring you just been a lil busy

"Busy with what Dave?"

"The business"

"Oh what the fuck. You act like you couldn't have sent me a text."

"I'm sorry Jania. I didn't even think of that. It slip my mind."

"Whatever David."

"Where you at tho"

"I'm on the out I'll call you when I'm done."

"Jania where you at."

"Love you phoo"

*beep

This nigga thinks imma suppose just pick up when he calls. He's funny.

I ain't no lame ass bitch so I'm not gonna allow him to treat me like one.

To David❤️
I'm not no lame ass bitch so don't treat me like one.

I finally pulled up to "Feel sexy be sexy". Best place in town to get your nails done!I walked in and felt someone's eyes on me. I turned and seen this gorilla lookin bitch lookin at me. Ugh I hate bitches.

"Appointment for Nia?"

"Yes, come sit here. V will be with you."

"Thank you."

I turned since I still felt this bitches eyes on my face. I just smiled. V came and started my nails.

35 minutes later

"Your E's girl?"

"Who's asking"

"Jus saying his dick tasted nice in my mouth last night"

I moved my hand so fast and connected to this gorilla ass bitch face.

She tried to grab my hair but it was slick back nice with the hat on top. I started to punch her face in with my freshly new nails. Missy finally grabbed me off of her.

"Next time I see you bitch watch."

I dropped my money for my nails and left. All I could think about was if that nigga fucked her but I had to calm down because she could be lying

✔️