20.

Jania Blake aka Nia
2 weeks later.

"Slow down David", I said panting.

⚠️⚠️⚠️Rated R ⚠️⚠️⚠️

He was pushing in and out of me fast and hitting my spot over and over.

"David slow down now"

"Shut the fuck up", he said through gritted teeth.

I couldn't take it anymore. I was gonna come. I could feel it.

"I'm cumming David", I felt my legs shake and my eyes go to the back of my head. David then fell on top of me. I could feel his penis moving in my vagina. I feel straight to sleep with his dick inside of me.

⚠️⚠️⚠️Rated R Over⚠️⚠️⚠️

11: 00 am

I woke up to see David still laying on top of me and him still inside of me. I slowly slid up from him and his penis came out of me. I was so sore. I grabbed my phone seeing it was 11:00 and Dave had an appointment for 11:45 so the doctors could clear him. I slapped his back.

"Wake up!!!", he turned and open his eyes

"What?"

"You have an doctors appointment at 11:45 and it's a 11:00"

"Oh fuck"

"Yea, now get up and get in the shower and get dressed"

I turned around and headed for the bathroom so I could get ready.  I turned on the shower and hopped in it.

25 minutes later.

I was out the shower and ready to go. I was just waiting on Dave. He took forever getting dressed.

"ITS A 11:30 DAVID"

"I'm coming women"

He walked down the steps with my purse, jacket and his jacket.

"Thank you"

"You welcome. Now let's go", we headed to the door and locked up.

20 minutes later.

We arrived at the doctors office and sign in.

I notice a lot of kids that made me smile. I wanted my own with David but I didn't know how he felt about it. When the times right though. No rush at all.

"B. David", a nurse called. We got up and followed the nurse to a room.

The appointment for today would be taking off his cast and doing an x-ray to make sure everything okay. I couldn't wait so I could have sex the way I want too.

"Are you excited for the cast to come off?"

"Very fuckin excited", only if he knew how excited I am for tonight!

"I'm ex-", I was cut off by the door opening up. The doctor had walked in.

"Hello my name is Dr. Esther", we nooded and he got started on taking Dave's cast off.

An hour later.

Dave's cast was finally off and we were on our way home just to chill out for today.

Sorry for any mistakes💕
This chapter is really short because ive been struggling on it but the next chapter is going to be way better!
I have another book dropping today!
Reminder this book stops at 40-45 chapters tho.
This book is ranked #11 in streets !! Thank you guys 🥺🥺🥺🥺😩💕
Update is happening tonight again!
-daddystrapbaby!