Fixing Liam Payne • A Ziam Mayne Short Story *COMPLETED*

MrsNiallHoran

Liam Payne was broken. He was withdrawn, quiet, reserved, and had trust issues so major that he could rarely ever speak to people. He had one friend and that was it. Everyone else knew not to talk to him, knew not to bother him. He was unable to love, and refused to let himself get close to anyone. He figured that if he let them past the walls he built around himself, they'd hurt him. It was simple to him - don't get close to people, and you won't get hurt by them. Zayn Malik was the new kid in school. He was a cheeky player that was used to getting what he wanted. He didn't know about Liam, didn't know not to speak to him. It came as a shock to him when, even though everyone else did, the puppy-eyed boy didn't want anything to do with him. He always got what he wanted, and yet the boy he wanted was someone he couldn't have. At first it started out as just desire, but as he learned more about Liam, his intentions changed. He began to care for the lad, and want to help him. But Liam's past lead him not to trust anybody, and so he refused help, refused to open up. The Bradford boy has got his walls wearing thin, in hopes to end up fixing Liam Payne.