Opposites Attract .:. Zarry Stylik AU

MrsNiallHoran

Hindether's Academy For The Gifted is a special school for kids with special gifts. Seventeen-year-old Harry Styles is one of these kids, with his gift of psychic healing, enrolled in the school and hoping to learn how to control and use his gift to help others. Alongside him are his new friends - his roommate, a bouncy blonde Irishman named Niall Horan who has the power to read auras and influence other peoples' emotions; Niall's best mate, a kind-hearted young man from Wolverhampton named Liam Payne, with the ability to communicate with others telepathically; and Liam's roommate, a fun-loving, sassy boy named Louis Tomlinson, who has the gift of psychometry, able to pick up psychic impressions left by other people on objects and learn about them through that. The four are quick to become friends, and though Harry's never been one with any type of attitude or anything and he's always been rather friendly, he's quick to make a sort of enemy, too; a young man who's dark and cold and rude, by the name of Zayn Malik. Zayn has the gift of pyrokinesis, and is what's known as a psychic vampire - he can link minds with other people and take their psychic energy for himself, and if the mind he's linked to is weaker than his, he could potentially drain his victim of all their psychic energy and kill them. Zayn has a sort of interest to Harry from the get-go, but Harry's not interested. Zayn is his polar opposite; Harry's energy is warm and golden, he gives up his psychic energy to heal others. Zayn's energy is cold and dark, and he takes psychic energy from others for himself. Their energy rivals each other, positive fighting against negative, pushing away from each other like oil and water. But, though Harry doesn't particularly like him, Zayn is intriguing, and he comes with a lot of mystery behind him that Harry wants to unveil. Rumors, dark secrets, and problems of the past catch up to the two, and they find themselves quickly in over their heads.