🇷🇺🇩🇪RusAmeGer🇺🇸-punishment

Request by Animeislife43
⚠️Warning⚠️
Rape ,forced ,kinks, punishment abuse,
———————————————
America lay on the queen sized bed in a black oversized shirt. Bite marks,bruises, hickeys and much more cover his body.

He tried to curl himself into a ball but every small movement hurt.

But he knew it was going to hurt way more later on.

He tried to escape last night then said there going to punish him the next day sense there were to tired.

And now here America wait for them to barrage through the door rape, torture him and more on.

The door slammed open.
America looked up to meet two sapphire blue eyes that belonged to Russland (?)

Russia went over to him and forcefully grabbed him by the wrist making America whine in pain.

Russia took off his over sized leaving America naked.
He then grabbed a pink fabricate rope (?).
And grabbed America two wrist and tied them together making a ribbon as if America's was a present. He then went over the dresser open a drawer and taking out a gag, vibrator,a red collar and lead to go with it. He walked back to America and grabbed the ribbon pulling him closer to him and without warning showed the vibrator in his entrance making America gasped out in surprise and pain. He then put the gag in his mouth and walking over to the chair in the corner turning on the vibrator on at full speed. America moans and whines where muffed by the gag

———time skip there we'll probably be a few sorry😓—

There we're tears falling down America cheeks he just cummed the sixth time. He what it to be over but he knew these was just the started. He looked over at Russia how set down in the chair smirk flew open on his jeans and well America didn't want to get into details (me two)

Russia walked over to him again with the collar and lead he took the vibrator out and put the collar on him hocking the lead to it and put America over his lap. America closed his eyes knowing what would happen next.

Russia went down to his (nonexistent) ear and said.
"When I am done I What you to say what you done wrong and how many times I spanked you okay slut".

America was about to nodded his head but Russia hit his ares hard.

Russia did it over and over again getting harder each slap.

———time skip brought by America judging you and me

America held back his tears as Russia slapped down on his ares again.

Russia the grabbed one on his butchecks and squeezed them tight together (?)
And then took out the gag in America mouth.

America tried to clear his throat a bit.

"So slut how many time did I hit you're little ass that wants to been fucked"? Russia asked as him brought his fingers up and down his back.

"7-76 times"

Russia spanked him again. "77 now and my name slut".

"7-77 times now d-daddy".

"Anddd~ why did you get them"? Russia put his hand in America ass wiggle it around.

"Because I-I was try to escape l-last night". If America said one bad thing he was so very dead

"And why you do that to me and Germany we love you and you're ors you belong to me and him we can do whatever we want with you fuck you with no mercy until you bleed so very much".

At that moment Germany walked in.

"Nice to see you finally join us".

"O shut up you knew I had work you want to just fuck him now and if so I got his ass first".

"Sure"

Germany walked over to his behind while Russia went in front of him.
Germany grabbed the lead of his collar and his hips and slammed into him.

America scream of pain and pleasure was cut of by Russia grabbing his neck and putting his head at his cock forcing America to suck off him.

Then both started trusting into him. America felt like he was being  cut in half.

Germany started going in and out slamming into him while Russia was doing the same to him.

America cummed near Russia legs then both switched.

Both doing the same as then did before. Germany took his dick out of America mouth and cummed on his face while Russia cummed into him.

There was blood and cummed coming out of America entrance. America passed out for pain.

Germany and Russia took off the collar and ribbon putting him back in a pink oversized shirt. And put him in the middle of the bed. Both climbing in each side of him hugging him close to them.

America was there's he belonged to them know he had no independent anymore he'd get used to being Fucked by them every day and stop trying to leave. He was there to broke, fuck, torture, pleasures, toy with it  and so much more .

———————————————

843 words