...us...part one?-🇬🇧🇨🇦🇺🇸

This is idea I got for the movie us
it's not really like the movie most stuff is different
Britain Canada and America are not related in anyway just friends
There all males
There is gore it's quit messed up not giving much detail
This took so long to write
————————————

"Here it's is". Britain says as he got of the trunk.
Canada got out of the vehicle and went to grab there bags. America got out form the back. America looked at the cabin. It was bigger than he thought. There were in the middle of a foster. The foster wasn't far form the city. America turned around to go help Canada and Britain with the bags. Canada took out the bag-packs.
"Britain why yours heavier than ares ?" Canada asked. "My bag-pack full of tea". Britain replied calmly as if it was normal. Canada gave the what look while America just laughed. Everything was calm there were all in casual clothes. It was relaxing. It was like they where young adults having fun  not countries. They where away form work meetings politics UN, NATO and EU there where away form all that. A little holiday/vacation never hurt anyone. Nothing could go wrong right.

Right..?

..Time-skip..
.
.
.

"Random Question". Britain says

There were all sitting on logs around a fire. Canada was watching the fire get bigger while America was admiring the sun set then both looked over the older man.
"Let's say you need to defend yourself but you can't use a weapon like a gun you need to use something like a object that's has another purpose what would you use ?"

"That one of the weirdest question I ever had". America began. "The only thing I can think of it's scissors".

"I would say a honkey stick". Canada answers.

"I would use a safer you know that's sharp knife". Britain answers

"I like yours Canada you won't look wired walking around with a Hockey stick just say you're going off to play a game or something a baseball bat would work as well". America says

"Baseball bat can be like you're second weapon and you could put scissors in you're pockets or sleeves though my second weapon would be fire matches". Canada said taking out the fire matches form his pocket that he used to start the camp fire.

" What you're second weapon be Brit ?"

" I would get other people to do it like there in my control". Britain says.

America and Canada looked at him weirdly.
"What you guys ask me wired questions and have wired answers ". Britain says .

"Ahun"

Time-skip
:
:
:
:

It's was about a 11 at night when America saw something at there trunk.

"Britain.. Canada.. I think I see something at the trunk". America says nervously. Britain put down his book and walked over.
"I think it somethings.. Canada come over here".
Canada walked over to the window and looked outside with Britain and America.
Form what then could see. There were three figures standing in a line. A very tall one was at the there trunk. In the middle there was short one it looked like it was the size of a child. The last one was quite tall not as tall as the first one but still tall.
"The very tall was at the trunk". America point out.

"Both of you step anyway form the window I'll go see what then want". Britain demand. Canada and America did as they where  told.