-•5; Dancing while Fighting•-

-•Chapter 5; Dancing while Fighting •-

[River's POV]

Carmen jumps onto the van roof, moving onto the other van. It was a hefty fall. I watched from the window. "Hold on." Zack yells as he dries down the side. We just became the tail.

"Carmen's occupied I'll take the rear." Ivy adds, I cut her off. "I'll join you." "Riv no-" "let me." Both of us balance on the car bonnet, launching onto the back, we latch onto the doors.

The doors swing open, "Zack!" We yell, scared, my hand the only thing keeping Ivy from falling. Carmen tries to shoot us a hook, but the feral kicks her.

"Ivy!" Zack yells, she lets go and lands in the car. I pull myself up and climb onto the roof with Carmen. Her eyes widen as she gets kicked again. I have no where to run, Carmen is thrown and latches onto the car. I'm caught up, I give a scared look to Carmen before I make contact with the feral. She jumps at me I sidestep her.

"I didn't think you were one to tango, feral." I reply cynically.

"I don't dance, runt." She replies trying to slash at me. I spin away from her, grabbing her arm and flipping her before jumping off the truck. I run off finding them looking for me.

"ZACK! IVY!" I yell running towards I latch my arms around them. "RIV!"

"I'm glad your ok." Carmen said, worried. "Yeah, a feral couldn't hurt me." I grin pulling away from the two.

"Well it seems the Cat's got claws and moves." Player chimed in.

"Damn right, Player, I'm not just any domestic."