The Tragedy of Siblings

(Edited)

A ravenette can be seen walking on the sidewalks of Japan at 6:00 in the morning, her earbuds blasting her favorite playlist. Meanwhile, an older brunette is walking beside her, a fond smile on his handsome face.

They were about to cross the road when a truck came at a fast speed. The ravenette, clearly not paying attention, was walking at her own pace. The older brunette however saw the speeding vehicle then turned his gaze to his little sister. "CASSIDY!", he yelled, but his call fell on deaf ears. With no other choice, he ran and pushed his sister, putting her out of harm's way but ended up in the hands of danger as the truck hit the brown-haired young man, throwing him to the ground a few meters away.

The girl, now realizing what happened yelled her brothers name in return, "FRITZ!". Though bruised, she scrambled to her feet then sprinted to her brothers motionless body, shaking him to wake him up. "FRITZ!", she yelled again and again. The driver of the truck quickly sped off in a panic. Cassidy, now coming to her senses, took out her (miraculously) undamaged phone then called the hospital.

Timeskip: Hospital, 8:03 am

Cassidy can be seen inside a white room, clutching Fritz's hand with the said male on the bed. The girls' tears stained the mattress as she cried silently, hoping for her older brother and only family left to wake up. "I'm sorry brother if only I listened to you."

But alas,

Her regrets cannot change what happened.

{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}

Yey! The first story is done! Feel free to add some of your ideas in the comment section or just rewrite and post it but if you do that, do please credit me. Or! You can pm me! I'd love to hear your guys' thoughts and opinions on my writing. Is it good or is it bad? Let me know!

Also, I take requests so feel free to suggest them! 

I hope you have a wonderful day/night.

Farewell, Young Masters/Mistresses

Words: 397 (with authors note)