Chapter 2 Part 3: A Nightmare Come True

3ed POV

(Y/n)'s eyes open wide before shooting up from her bed. Her chest rised up and down due to ponding heart, along a heavy glow from her necklace. As soon she and her heart calmed down, the glow slightly faded to a point it's not bright enough to blind someone.

 As soon she and her heart calmed down, the glow slightly faded to a point it's not bright enough to blind someone

She placed a hand on her eye and groaned, her eyes then widen to remember the dream. Tears brimmed at the ends of her eyes, a heavy depressing pit was made in her stomach as she quickly check on her friends. They were asleep. (Y/n) heavily sighed in a hushed matter, but then smiled briefly. She couldn't go back to sleep, she didn't want to go back to sleep. So she got out of bed before changing into her pants and hoodie, then she walked outside. (Y/n) then climbed the teledome and gazed at the stars.

  Meanwhile:

  The white tubby was on the verge of passing out, seeing nothing, until he saw (Y/n) perched on the teledome. He immediately shot up in surprise, almost losing balance on his chair. He zoomed in on her and let out a small gasp as he saw how red and tired her eyes were from crying. He scrunched his eyebrows in a sad way, he then raised up the announcer.

(Y/n) heard the fimiliar sound of the announcer coming from the ground below the Teledome. She then had a weak smile as she made her way towards the announcer.

  "Hey..... I bet your wondering why I am out so late... I.... Kind of had a bad dream." She said laying her back against the teledome, desperately trying to keep tears from welling up.
The white tubby saw her attempt to hide her tears.

  "Well, it must of have been one heck of a dream then," he muttered to himself as he try to figure how to help the girl. Then an idea came up, it may be stupid, but he had to try. He grabbed the microphone intercom near him and enter his announcer voice. "What do you call a tubby that has a phone addiction?"

  (Y/n) was surprised by the sudden voice but answers. "I-I don't know. What?" There was a small pause before the announcer spoke again. "A TELEtubby." (Y/n) took in the reply before going into fits of giggling and quite laughing. The white tubbies face turned slightly red-ish pink, for how cute she was laughing and also trying to contain his laughter due to her laugh becoming contagious. He didn't realize what he was doing until his pawed hand touched the intercom again. "That joke is such a stupid one, guess you could CALL it a PHONY." More squeaks of laughter erupted from the (F/c) tubby.

  "Alright, alright. I think you should.... DIAL it back on the jokes." She laughed at the pun, but soon stoped as she heard laughter coming from the announcer.
The white tubby's face and ears were tinged red, a grin was on his face as his laughter started to calm down. Who would of thought? Laughing like an idiot due to a silly pun. Soon he then realized his mistake, he gazed at her, seeing the slightly shocked. He panic. He quickly pressed the button to lower the announcer after releasing a startled yelp, leaving the (F/c) tubby flabbergasted.