Chapter 1 changes

(October, 23 ,3038)It was a cold fall breeze when it happend it was so fast as the ground started to crumble the growl released was like fire being released from the pits of hell after being banished for the angels to rise and take glory. People running trying to find shelter mother's family's hoping for a miracle the ones that escaped soon died from the horror while others were turned. Those who were turned became what some thought was a myth but it turned out to be real just hidden very well, that day
my life changed forever I lost those I love my family,my dignity,my humanity I was supposed to protect
them but I failed and now I will avenge and take what I lost from those who have what I lost. Ya I know creepy introduction right we'll I mean it could be worse but it's been some time sense you know, well I'm gonna introduce myself sense I didn't have the chance yet I'm Mua, mua noel well I'm about 10,000 years old I know I've been alive for quite awhile well since the dawn of time in my case I'm what you call a tri-brid.if you don't know what that is you must be mentally stupid a tri-brid is a creature that is lodged with 3 different creatures in one body if your asking dragon,demon,vampire , how well you see mom dad equals baby, baby gets different traits That sums it up. But now after years and years of mourning the death of my family i lost my humanity my mercy now I kill those who disrespect me and those who Deserve death. The world has became more cruel sense the incident 10,000 years back but now we live in a world full dominated by vampires,werewolves,fairy's,witches,warlocks, demons,etc but there's no dragons alive anymore besides me and nobody know my real identity tri-brids and those who are mixed with 2 forms are killed that's why I need to be hidden.