Chapter 4 tonys thought

When I saw her in the ally I wanted to protect her I felt drawn to her when she turned around and saw me I saw the fear on her face my wolf was freaking out and I did not know why. Now, when I woke up on her couch I saw her starting at me sadly trying to know if I was ok and I was,just sore at that moment my wolf woke repeatedly saying mate mate mate mate I tried to tell him to shut up but he didn't when she started talking my wolf calmed down like he was comforted I knew that I had to keep her identity a secret. When I was taking to tony I felt comfortable like I was talking to my family I felt like I could trust him. I slowly stood up and walked to the kitchen and I asked tony if he was hungry or thirsty he was starving I could tell and so was I so I heated up some left over steaks and vegetables and grabbed to lemonades. As I walked backed he licked his lips while making direct contact with the steaks it was hilarious I handed him the plate and the lemonade,as I sat back on the couch he said Thankyou and I smiled saying your welcome. As we ate we talked and made up a decision on what we were going to do usually if I was ever caught I would kill the person but tony was special so we agreed on terms, my terms were we keep my identity a secret and I will do whatever you want me to do and his terms were I will keep your identity a secret if you go on a couple dates with me and I hesitated but I knew I had to agree so I did. He got up thanked me for the meal and asked me for a ride back to the bar where is car was and I said yes. We walked down to my black mustang and got in I started the engine and he asked if he can put on some music i laughed and replied go ahead he plugged his phone in and put on "Bon Jovi living on a prayer" as he turned up the volume I rolled down the window when the song came on I looked him dead in the eye and said wowowo were half way their ohh oh we're living on a prayer and he started singing to and we laughed after we Arrived at the bar he asked my name and I smiled and said quietly mua mua noel he said how old are you I laughed and said I'm 10,000 years old he gasped and started laughing he opened the door and said goodnight mua.