Chapter 2 the werewolf

6:00pm as I was getting dressed I pulled my long white hair to the side and slowly zipped up my matte black dress that Insinuated my curves as I looked in the mirror I smiled remembering the memory in my head of my mom standing in the door way looking at me she slowly leaned up of the wall and walked toward me and smiled so bright you could see the gleam in her ice blue eyes she slowly opened her mouth and said you look lovely honey an turned me around to face the mirror she looked at my closet for a moment and walked toward a pair of black heals that perfectly matched my matte black dress and said try these on as I slowly sat down and put them on my feet after I stood up I looked at my mom and let out a tear that fell from my dark crimson red eyes and my mom walked up to me and took her thumb and wiped away me tear then I woke up from the cold tears falling from my eye I wiped my tears then I grabbed my phone wallet and car keys and walked toward the door and locked it as I walked down the stair trying to erase the memory of my mom I found my self in the front of my black mustang with tinted black windows and black seats I opened the driver seat and sat down I decided to take the longer way to work and maybe race myself to work to get my adrenaline pumping and I did I got there in 3 minutes from the drifts and 360s I was basically a race car driver at that speed I parked my car and headed into the bar where I headed into the locker room to put my stuff down I soon made it back to the bar and started getting drinks for the costumers when a tall dark chocolate man came up he had black jeans on and a black shirt that you could see his perfectly outlines 6 pack and his Beautiful arm muscles when I looked up I saw his perfectly shaped jawline and his pink plump lips but then I noticed another customer snap at me it was your typical whore she was a human I looked at her and she said a dumbass remark "can you stop starring at me hoe"and without thinking I make dead eye contact and my eyes changed from a dark crimson red to a shinning bright purple and she screamed and as fast a a blink of an eye I changed my eye color back and I clapped back by saying what wrong and she ran away oh hell I never laughed so hard but as I was still passing out drink the handsome boy from earlier came to the bar and asked for my number he was a werewolf hmm i laughed and said maybe later pretty boy I was never one to get caught up or fall in love with some boy nobody caught me of guard ever. Soon my shift ended after getting my stuff from the locker room I went out to my car when I heard a scream.