Chapter 3 mistake

As soon as I heard that scream I quickly hesitated but ran to help when I saw a woman getting beat up by vampires I didn't stop to think or look around I quickly turned into my dragon I soon became huge towering over the vampires was me a black dragon with menacing bright white eyes I grabbed the vampires and I bit off there heads with in the blink of an eye I switched back to my human form and picked up the girl she was unconscious as I opened my palm hovering over her heart I let out a sphere of blue magic out of my palm to heal her wounds and scars when she woke she asked what happened and I said gently you passed out she said quietly oh I'm sorry I think I drank to much I put her down and she thanked me and went back inside the bar when I turned around he was there the werewolf from the bar I gasped a little now knowing if he saw the whole thing he walked up to me and squinted his eyes and loudly said your a tri-brid with a smirk I immediately felt fear I don't know how  but I knew I had to act fast I opened my palm without him knowing and let out dark magic that will knock him out. He fell to the ground and I picked him up and put him in my passenger seat and drove to my apartment building. I layer him on my couch and waited for him to wake up after about 3 hours he woke up and said what the hell did you do to me I responded angrily I brought you to my apartment because you saw something you shouldn't have he looked at me like he was trying to remember and said tri-brid I said yes what's your name he said slowly tony tony palrez now can you let me go I responded sadly I can't you know you saw me you know what I am.