Part Seven

Sooji volunteered me to drive. I have a 2009 toyota corolla and all they do is whine and complain about how it's cramped, or too small, or that the speakers aren't loud enough. The only time someone had their mouths shut was when Sihyun and Sooji were basically screwing each other in the backseat.

I wish I had Mr. Incredible's car, so I could launch them out to screw each other silly on the sidewalk and keep my backseats clean.

I calmed down as we started to get a little while outside downtown. There is this place that is centered around thrifting and hipster restaurants called CartyTown. I usually come down here with Zo (because hipster is what he calls his "aesthetic") or my dad but...it's whatever I'm fine.

Sooji hates this part of town because, well being a mini Blair Waldorf she can't help herself to hate on things that are out of season. But it is the closest Metro PCS to us. When we walked inside of there she just--

Sooji: Good god it smells like burnt rubber in here.

Clerk: *coldly* Hi welcome to Metro PCS how can I help you?

Me: *walking to the counter* Sorry about that. Good Morning.

Sooji: *in the back* What the fuck kind of phone is this?

Me: Sorry.

Clerk: What can I do for you?

Me: I'd like to activate a phone please.

Clerk: Are you already on a plan with us?

Me: Yes.

After my phone was activated, I was hit with all the missed notifications from last night, and Namjoon just dropped sixteen grand into my bank account. I let out an ugly gasp and almost dropped my new phone.

Mari: What's wrong with you?

Me: Nothing, just a weird dm.

Sooji: I hate those. I get them all the time.

Sihyun: Of course you would you're gorgeous.

Sooji: Oh stop it you...

I want to barf.

Me: Ok I'm leaving now.

Sooji: Wait up!

Me: What do you guys need to do down here anyways, because I have plans.

Look, every saturday my dad...

Every Saturday when I come down here, I go thrifting, window shopping, and to the library at the end of the street. But a new bookstore opened up a few blocks down from the Metro store a while ago and I've been meaning to check it out.

Besides, shouldn't I use the money that Namjoon gave me for something that I actually get joy out of?

Sooji: Plans? What plans?

Me: I want to go to the new bookstore-

Sooji: Ew.

Sihyun: *smirking* Let's go with her.

Me: You don't have to.

Mari: Why not? C'mon it's not like we have a ride back.

Me: Then uber.

Sooji: Why are you trying to get rid of us?

Me: Sooji, you don't even want to go.

Sooji: What if I changed my mind?

Me: Fine, then let's go then. But if anyone whines anymore then they have  already have you're walking home.

This place was pristine and organized down to the core. It was slightly hipster, and there is even a lounge. Across from the lounge is a coffee shop.