Part Nine

When he was done with the many rounds he had with me, I couldn’t feel legs. Or any part of my lower body for that matter. After he finished for the last time, he fell over on the bed next to me. 

Namjoon: Damn princess. 

Once he caught his breath, he sat up and went to take a shower. I really should’ve appreciated the gentle side of him. But the rough side...the rough side.

I was so whipped out that my eyes struggled to stay open. The water shut off and I vaguely saw Namjoon moving from the bathroom and back into the bedroom. He came over and squatted next to me lying on the bed. His gentle side came back and removed the belt from around my neck. 

Namjoon: *softly* Did I hurt you? 

Me: no

I grabbed his arm before he had the chance to move away. 

Me: Are you leaving? 

Namjoon: Mhm. 

Me: no, please I don’t want you to leave. 

Namjoon: I have to. 

Me: Please stay. I’m too sore to move. 

The way he stared at me, like he was deciding whether he wanted another go on me or not. I bet it was hard since I was still in white lace set. I love the way he looks at me. Like I’m completely his.

It took some convincing but he finally got back into bed with me. Namjoon pulled me close to him so that my head was resting on his chest. I used to think that I didn’t need affection to survive, but now that I have it, I don’t want to lose it. 

Namjoon: You really wore me out. 

Me: Me? 

Namjoon: Yes, you. 

Me: *giggling* I didn’t do anything though. You came in with all that energy.

Namjoon: You came in posing on the bed dressed like that. 

Me: *laughing* You told me to wear it! Are you teasing me?

Namjoon: *smiling* I’m always teasing you. 

Me: You’re so irritating. 

Namjoon: That’s not what you were saying earlier. In fact, you couldn’t even say anything earlier. 

Me: That is so not fair. 

Namjoon: Your cuteness is not fair. 

Me: *blushing* stop it. 

Namjoon: But you are princess. You’re small and cute. 

Me: I’m not that small, you’re just freaking huge. 

Namjoon: Huge where? 

Me: *softly* everywhere. 

Namjoon: I could go for another one. 

Me: No. No, I can’t handle anymore of you. 

Namjoon: I’ll be gentle. 

Me: *laughing* Namjoon! No!

Namjoon: You’re so fun to tease. And to touch. 

His hand traveled down getting dangerously close to the inside of my thighs. 

Me: Stop it! I serious ghost. 

Namjoon: Ghost? 

Me: Yeah, like in Power. 

Namjoon: What? 

Me: You don’t watch Power? I have to put you on. 

Namjoon: *laughing* What’s it about? 

Me: Drug dealers.

Namjoon: Why are you so convinced I’m a drug dealer? 

Me: Because it’s the only logical explanation for you to be so loaded. 

Namjoon: Yeah besides me owning ten hotels and a bookstore. 

Me: I just don’t believe that those are your only sources of income. 

Namjoon: Or you have a weird fantasy where you end up with a drug dealer. 

Me: Holy crap, are you a psychology major? 

Namjoon: I took a few classes. 

Me: Wow, you’re smart. I was thinking about taking one this semester but I don’t know if I’m smart enough. 

Namjoon: Don’t do that. 

Me: Do what? 

Namjoon: Don’t try to dumb yourself down. Take the class. 

Me: That sounds like something my dad would say. 

Namjoon: Your dad is right. 

Me: no. Would’ve been right. 

Namjoon: Do you want to talk about it? 

Me: No, I’m fine. 

Namjoon: C’mon. Start simple, what was he like? 

Me: He was really smart, but also a tight ass. He was strict about everything small or big. Kept me sheltered. And he was absolutely suffocating. 

Namjoon: *chuckles* 

Me: *on the verge of tears* He was a big softie deep down and would do anything if it meant that I would be happy. And I wish he was still alive everyday. 

Namjoon’s hug around me became the slightest bit tighter. Not out of pity but from comfort. I realized that, even at his funeral, that isn’t something that I had. Comfort.

Namjoon: It’s okay to cry Nari. It’s okay not to be fine. 

Me: *sniffling* Sorry, I totally ruined the mood. 

Namjoon: *chuckling* Stop being sorry. 

Me: Thank you.

Namjoon: For what? 

Me: For this. I haven’t talked about him to...to anyone really. 

Namjoon: What about those friends you were with the other day? Why don’t you talk to them? 

Me: Oh please. They would look me dead in the eye and say “I’m not your therapist.”

Namjoon: Hey, if you need one I’m here. 

Me: I’m not going to ask you to pay for my therapy sessions. 

Namjoon: I meant that you could talk to me. 

Me: I don’t want to be a burden. 

Namjoon: Nari, you’re not a burden. You’re just going through a very hard time. If you need anything, I’m right here. And if you need an escape, I’ll get you, no matter where you are. 

Me: Really? You’d do that?

Namjoon: When I said I’m like a genie, I didn’t just mean for materials. 

We stared at each other for the longest time. His eyes are deep chocolate and monolid. Up close he’s so much more ethereal and beautiful. The face that once intimidated me, started to comfort me. I gave him a kiss on the cheek which made him smile.

Me: Your dimples are cute. 

Namjoon: Thanks, but your still cuter. 

Me: Thank you for staying with me. 

Namjoon: *smiling* Anything for you princess.