My Crush?

Yanna IN Multi Media

Yanna POV

Wassup Yall Its Ya Girl Yanna. Im 17 And Im Not In A Relationship Because I Dont Trust These Hoes. They Claim They Faithful. Psh I Believe That When Pigs Fly Which Is Never...

Anyways I'm Mixed With Black And White Nothing Major. I Have A Bestfriend Named YaYa Her Real Name Is Yelitza But YaYa For Short.

Hakeem POV

Yo! Its Ya Boy Hakeem Im The Biggest Drug Lord In LA. I Run LAD.

I Aint Got Time For These Hoes Round Here Cause I Dont Believe A Nigga Like Me Could Get Tide Down Because Bitches Aint Shit But Hoes And Tricks. Moslty Girls Want Me Cause I Make Good Amount Of Money. These Bitches Triping If They Think They Finna Play Me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yanna POV

I Get Dressed For School In A White Half Shirt High Waisted Jeans And My Lebrons. I Get A Text From YaYa

YaYa Marie ~ Hey Boo Can You Pick Me Up?

Yanna Yanna~ Yes Boo You Know I Got You. I'll Be There In About 5 Mins

YaYa Marie~ Kay

Oh I Forgot To Mention My Parents Abanded Me When I Was 13 My Grandma Took Care Of Me Until She Died From A Heart Attack. And Ive Been On My Own Ever Since. If I Were To See My Parents I Would Give Them A Piece Of My Damn Mind.

Anyway I Grabbed My Phone, Books & Keys & Made My Way To YaYa's House

*Skips To When They Got To School*

YaYa POV

Me And Yanna Made Our Way To Our Lockers And I Noticed Yanna Looking At Hakeem

"Oh I See You Looking At Hakeem Girl" I Said While Laughing A Little

"Psh! Girl Not Even He Aint Nothing But A Big Drug Dealer With A Bad Ass Attitude" She Said While Slamming Her Locker

"Well Damn!"

" I Aint Mean It Like That But..." She Said While Dragging Out The Word But.

" Whatever You Better Face It That You Like Him Cause We Do Have Him First Period" I Said While Laughing.

"Whatever"

Yanna POV

Ugh! YaYa Can Be Soo Annoying. She Thinks I LIKE Hakeem! I'd Rather Sit In Mud Than Be With Him. I Was Snapped Out Of My Thought When I Seen Hakeem Staring At Me...

"Yes?" I Said With An Attitude

"Damn Ma Im Just Letting You Know That We Partners" He said With His Deep Husky Voice. Wait What I DONT Like Him!

"Ugh! For What!" I Said Causing Him To Laugh.

"To Get To Know Eachother And Find Out About Each others Past" He Said Ugh Why He Gotta Be So Damn Fine

"Dont Expect Me To Be All Googly All Over You" I Said With A Smile

"You Will Be Later On" He Said Tryna Mumble The Last Part.

"I Heard That Nigga" I Said Causing Us Both To Laugh

"Well See Ya Later Im Pick you Up" He Said While Winking And Me Giving Him My Number.

Lord What Have This Boy Done To Me?

"But You Dont Like Him" YaYa Said While Laughing.

"Bitch Whatever" I Said While laughing To I Swear This My Bitch Till The Day I Die.!

So How Is The Book So Far??

Comment/ Vote

~Maya