Chapter 1

"James we have arrived at your school , you don't want to be late on the first day!"exclaimed mom
"OK mom, bye I'm going".I said.

"Hi James!" Shouts Ashley. "Hi Ashely!" I shouted. "Hi James I see you spoke to your crush Ashley"said Lucas. "Please stop talking about it"I said. "Well can I ask you a question, did you tell Bryan you have a crush on his girlfriend"said Lucas."Ofcorse not, he would kill me"I replied.

"Ok I understand, well did you tell Ann"said Lucas. "No,you know she doesn't like Ashley."James replied. "Well you gonna have to tell her one day, she is one of your best friends."I know, I will tell her at first break."said John. "Let's go to class, bye, see you at first break."said James. "Bye." Said Lucas.

"Make quick John, mam said if you finish we can go outside!"shouted James. "Im almost finish wait 1 more minute."said John. "The answer for that question is 10."said James. "I said im almost done, why did you tell me the answer for the the last question!"exclaimed John. "Whatever, lets get out of here."Said John. "Ok lets go."John replied.

"Oooppps! I didnt see you there. Oh! Its you Cassidy, hi how has your day been so far."said James. "It has been good so far,how has yours been."said Cassidy. "Mine has been good so far,thancks for asking."replied James. "Hello!!! We have to go remember. So lets go!"exclaimed John. "Oh ya, Cassidy why dont you come with us. I want to tell Ann about my crush on Ashley."said James nervously. "No problem, let's go but you know she hates her."said Cassidy. "That's why I'm nervous, but anyways let's go."said James.