Chapter 2

"OK we outside, hide me before Ann comes and asks me who my crush is. She has been asking me this ofr the last week and i promised i would tell her today."said James. "Not today, you are going and telling her now, you know if you dont tell her she's gonna get angry at you."said Lucas. "Lucas is right you have to tell her and you have to tell Bryan."said Cassidy. "I can tell Ann now but not Bryan, his group would bully me for the rest of my Primary School years. "You have a point but you still have to tell Ann."said Cassidy. "I know , thats what Im going to do!"exclaimed James.

"There she is, let's go to her,"said Lucas. "Hi Ann,"James said nervously. "Hi James,"said Ann. "Can I please talk to you in private,"said James. "Sure, why not,"replied Ann. "So I have a crush on this girl,"said James. "Do I know her?"Ann asked. "Yes you do,"said James. "So who is she!"exclaimed Ann. "It's Ashley,"James said nervously.

"What! You know that I hate her!"exclaimed Ann. "I really like her and I would really appreciate it if you support me in my decision."said James. "Ok I will always support your decisions."said Ann. "Bye it's time for us to go home."said James. "Bye."replied Ann. "James hurry up and get in the car!"exclaimed Mom. "Mom why are you in such a rush?"asked James. "I am taking you to the movie theatre because I have to go to a meeting."said Mom. "Oh Yes! Let's go."exclaimed James. "Ok we have a arrived go inside we already bought tickets so just walk in."Mom said in a demading tone. "Ok thanks mom, bye."replied James.

When I entered I went to go sit at the seat that my mom booked for me and I found out that the person sitting next to me is Ashley