Chapter 6

"Guys I here someone knocking I think it is Ann, let me go and open for her,"Said John.

                        John's Pov

I go to the door as quick as posible and look through the window. Then i saw that It was Ann. I quickly open for her.

"Hi Ann, we all playing soccer outside except Sierra she still has to arrive. Would you want to join the game?"asked John. "Yes I would and it would be extra soccer practise,"said Ann. "Hi guys,"said Ann. "Hi Ann,"they reply.

So we were all playing soccer. I was wondering if Sierra and Cassidy are still coming are still going to come she took really long. I noticed that Ann and John were really close. I could see in his eyes that he had feelings for her. We kept on playing for a really long time.

                 Narrators Pov

Sierra was outside she kept on knocking then James's mom heard. She went to go open the door. She looked through the window to check who it was. Then she saw a girl she has never seen before. She assumed it was Sierra so she opened the door and let her in."Hi, are you Sierra?"Mom asked. "Yes I am,"Sierra replied. "Kids come inside Sierra is here!"exclaimed Mom. "Hi Sierra, we have been waiting for you!"they all shout.

"You guys must first go in the study room and do your homework. After that you can do whatever you want.

               Narrators POV

Ann was rocking on her chair while they were finishing homework. She looked like she was going to fall. She was still rocking on her chair then she fell back but John cought her. They stared into each other's eyes for a while then she stood up.

"Lucas and James please come with me to the kitchen I need to tell you something urgently,"said John.
"So what are you going to tell us?"they asked curiously. "I feel like I'm getting feelings for Ann. I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend at school Tomorrow,"said John. "Whaaaaaaaa! I'm so surprised!"exclaimed Lucas. "Im not that surprised I saw how he looked around her while we where playing soccer,"said James.
"Let's go back inside and check if the girls are finished,"said James.

"We finished now so lets go play Truth or Dare,said Ann. "Im first and I'm going to ask Ann,"said James. "Truth or Date,"James asks. "Dare,"Ann replied. "I dare you to hug John,"said James. "Ok,"said Ann. Ann hugged John and you could clearly see John blushing. "Now I have to ask you James. Truth or Dare,"said Ann.  "Dare,"said James. "I dare you to stand outside for 5 minutes,"said Ann. "Ok,"James replied.

I went to the door and opened it. I stood outside. Then i saw something unbelievable.