The New Girl

I turned around to see who it was. When a turned around I saw a girl that I have never seen.

"Guys let's go!"exclaimed Bryan. "Stand up, are you ok,"she said. "Yes,who are you and why did you help me, you don't even Know me,"Said James.
                      Sierra's POV

My name is Sierra. I'm new to the school. I left my old school because some girls were bulling me. Now I stand up for people that get bullied and when I saw them bulling you, I couldn't just watch I knew I had to help you.

"James are you ok, someone told me Bryan and his gang were bulling you!"Cassidy, Ann,John and Lucas exclaimed. "Yes I'm ok thanks to Sierra,"said James. "Sierra meet Ann, Cassidy, John and Lucas. Ann, Cassidy, John and Lucas meet Sierra."Said James. "Hi,"Sierra said. "Hi,"Ann,Cassidy,John and Lucas reply. "Guys can Sierra please join our friendship group,"James begged. "Yes why not, it would be nice to have a extra friend,"Ann replied. "Is anyone gonna explain why those boys were hitting James?"Sierra asks. "Ok let me explain,"said James. "I have a crush on this girl called Ashley. Now yesterday at the movie theatre Bryan saw me with her and Bryan is her boyfriend. Now he wants to beat me up."said James.

"Im gonna help you get with her because I can see you really like her."Sierra says. "Thanks Sierra,"James says.

"After school you guys can come over to my house,"James says. "Let's head to class,"Sierra says.

                 Narrators POV

In class all James could think about is how Sierra helped him. He tried not to think about it but he coudnt stop. All he could think about was her long black hear and her eyes that any boy could get lost in. Maybe while is trying to win Ashley's heart Sierra could win his heart.