Chapter 3

I was so nervous. I had so much thoughts on my mind.

What If i say something dumb

What if she speaks to me.

What must I say.

Then the manager told us to go to our seats. Ashley was already at her seat. So then I went to go sit. "Oh, Hi James"said Ashley. What a coincidence that we bump in to each other here," said Ashley. "H-h-hi Ashley."said James. When the movie started I found out it was a horror movie. When Ashley saw it was a horror movie she held on to me, I couldn't  stop blushing. She held on to me until the movie ended. When she had to leave she hugged me goodbye and said "thanks for keeping me Company." "No P-problem,"Jamed replied.

                       *James's POV*

The movie was finished so my mom came to fetch. When she dropped me home I went straight to my room and sat on my bed. All I could think about was Ashley. I coudnt stop thinking about how she held me and his she hugged me after the movie. A while later I fell asleep.

"James wake up and get ready for school!"exclaimed Mom. "Ok mom,"replied James.

               30 minutes Later

"Ok mom I'm ready let's go!"exclaimed James. "OK let's go in the car,"said Mom.

              5 boring minutes later

"James we have arrived, get out of the car,"said Mom. "Ok mom,love you, bye."said  James.

I put down my  bag down and went on the Playground and as I was going I heard Bryan and his group shout my name. I tried not to go to them but one of them blocked me.

"Hey loser stop right there!"exclaimed Bryan. "What do you want from me Bryan!"exclaimed James. "Hey James don't play dumb, I saw you at the movie theatre with my girlfriend. Did you really think you would get away with it!"exclaimed Bryan. "Guys beat this loser up!"Bryan demanded.

They beat me up. I kept on shouting help. Then I heard a someone say leave "leave him alone."