Chapter 5

The Bell rang so i went outside. I saw my mom waiting in the car so then I went in the car. Oh ya I forgot to ask her if my frends can come over.
"Mom can my friends come over to our house. I got a new friend her name is Sierra,"begged James. "Oh it's a girl but your friends can come over I don't have a problem with it,"said Mom. "Thanks mom you the best!"exclaimed James.

"Ok, James get out of the car and go in your room while you wait for them,"said Mom. "OK Mom,"James replied.

I'm going to get my phone so I can message them on the group.

                      Best Friends

James:Hi guys what time will you be arriving at my house.

Lucas:I will be arriving in 10 minutes.

Ann:I ask my dad and he said I can't come but then i went to my mom and she gave me permission so I will be there in about 20 minutes.

John: I'm almost at your house i will be there in 5 minutes.

Cassidy:I will be there in 25 minutes because I have to shower and dress up.

Sierra:Since I have never been to your house I have to use Google Maps so I will take about 45 minutes.

James:Ok, so all of us are going to be there.

                  5 minutes later

"James go open the door. John's mom phoned me and said she left John at the door!"exclaimed Mom. I go to open the door and see through the window all I see is John waving at me then I open the door."Hi James let's go play soccer outside while we waiting for the rest of our friends!"exclaimed John.

John and I played a 1 on 1 while we waited for the rest of our friends. I run inside after about 5 minutes of playing then I hear someone knocking I look through the window and I saw Lucas then I open the door. "Hi James!"exclaimed Lucas. "Hi Lucas, John is already here so come play soccer with is!"exclaimed James.

"Guys let's play score you keeper while we wait for the girls!"exclaimed James.