Chapter 1~~

*Two weeks after 'the fake prophecy'*

Naruko POV

"Mom, Dad can you help me in Taijutsu (hand to hand)" asked her parents while jumping up and down excitedly.

" Sorry Naruko, but we have to look after the kids and beside Fugaku and Mikoto are coming to visit as with their twin children maybe next time," said Minato

"Ok"

*Meanwhile with Itachi and Sasuke*

" mom dad, can you help as on power Ninjutsu (Ninja Arts)?"

" No, we are going to the Hokage's house maybe next time, Sasuke, Itachi"

"Ok Dad"

*2 years has passed*

Naruko, Itachi, and Sasuke are 3 years old, while their siblings turn 2 years old.

Itachi's POV

I can't believe are parents forgot about as again. First they stopped buying clothes, which I don't mind since it's their money and all, but then they started to not even give as our meal, and don't even want to be on the dinner main room, what broke are heart are that our parents don't even celebrate our birthdays, or even remember it. Oh, by the way, I forgot to mention something to you, My So-called parents and Naruko's parents decided to move in together, since they thought that the closer the child of prophecies are the better teamwork they will do, Me and Sasuke don't mind since we are living with are best friend Naruko. Right now Sasuke, Naruko is outside with me since our parents locked as out so that they can celebrate the precious hero children without any trouble.

We are outside the house window, seeing are parents praising are younger siblings. Even though we are outside, we can hear what they are saying, since they are very loud.

All of a sudden we see my father and Naruko's mom and dad trying to get the attention of the crowd in the room.

" Me, my wife, and Fugaku would like to announce great news!"

" I Minato Namikaze would like to announce that Menma is going to be the heir to the Namikaze clan"

" I Kushina Uzumaki will like to announce that Mito is going to be the heir to the Uzumaki clan."

" I Fugaku Uchiha would like to announce that Allen is going to be the heir to the Uchiha clan"

I hear the whole crowd cheering for the new heirs. I feel my heart along with my brother's heart shattered to pieces (since they are twins), they just abandon us and kicked us out of the clan making as clanless. When I looked at Naruko, I see that she was crying.

Naruko POV

I can't believe my par-, no Kushina and Minato Abandoned me.

"Hey guys, do you guys want to run away from the village with me?"

"What?" Both Sasuke and Itachi

" Since we are clanless and have no family and friends hear let's run away and find our own family? Besides we can also leave to train and get strong" as I said that I can see there faces from shock-sad to happy face.

" Sure, why not. It's not like we are missed here. What should we pack?" said Sasuke.

"NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, we should start from fresh, with having anything that belongs to them, except for some water and foods of course," said Naruko

" Sasuke Naruko's right, we should go get food and water and run away right now."