Chapter 15

~Preview of chapter 13~

Itachi vs shikmaro, Sasuke vs Allen, Naruko vs Mito, and Menma vs Neji.

~End Of Preview of chapter 13~

No One POV

First up was Menma vs. Neji, and Menma, of course, won. Next up was Itachi vs. Shikmaro, and Shikmaro gave up, especially after seeing Itachi's last match. Fugaku and the rest of the Uchiha were disappointed.

¨Next Meach is Sasuke Dragneel vs. Allen Uchiha.¨ a lot of people cheered.

¨Are you ready to be humiliated...big brother¨ Allen said mockingly.

¨You humiliate me. Good luck with that. It will be fun, seeing you make a fool of yourself.¨ Sasuke said as he looked at Allen's purple face. Allen turned on his Sharingan, and he tries and put Sasuke into a ¨Powerful¨ genjutsu, but Sasuke also turned on his Sharingan and easily got out of the genjutsu. 

¨How is this possible?!? Nobody has ever got out of my genjutsu except Dad, but he has the mangekyo Sharingan¨ Shouted Allen.

¨Who said I did not have the mangekyo Sharingan?¨ Sasuke said as he activated his mangekyo Sharingan.

¨How...When...WHAT...How is it possible?!!?¨ Said Allen

¨Easy, me and Itachi got it when we were training.¨

...

~meanwhile on the audience~

Fugato and Mikato were very shocked to see that their son have the mangekyo Sharingan.

...

¨Ïtachi also has the mangekyo Sharingan? I thought that mom and dad abandoned you because you both were weaker than me.¨ Said Allen.

¨ I am getting bored, so I will give 3 chances to attack me, and after that, I will attack. I hope you are as strong as you say you are because...no, you will have to find out¨, Sasuke said lazily.

¨ WHY YOU!! *did a fire jutsu hand sigh* Fireball jutsu!!¨ Allen aimed toward Sasuke. But Sasuke Just ate the fire. ¨What! How is it that you are not barbecued since you did not move?¨

¨Fire does not work on me, so try something else, Man this is boring.¨ Sasuke said. Allen then threw kunai twice at Sasuke, and Sasuke dogged it. ¨Ok, I gave you 3 chances to attack, so- FIRE DRAGON ROOR~¨ Said Sasuke and knocked Allen out with that one move. 

~the audience were very shoucked~

¨THE WINNER IS SASUKE DRAGNEEL¨

Sasuke then teleported back to where Itachi was at. 

"Next up is NARUKO DRAGNEEL VS. MITO UZUMAKI"

~The crowed cheered~  

Naruko just wanted to end the fight fast so, she teleported behind her and knocked her out. Everyone was shocked that the fight was over. Itachi and Sasuke just laughed out loud at everyone's shocked faces.

"THE WINNER IS NARUKO DRAGNEEL, NEXT UP IS SASUKE DRAGNEEL VS. ITACHI DRAGNEEL"

~I am too lazy to put the whole fight, so I am going to shorten it.~

Sasuke and Itachi fought using dragon force and their Sharingan. They fought until both of them passed out, making it a draw. (they could have used some other power they know, but they know that they don't have enough space to fight.)

" THIS COUNTS AS A DRAW, SO NEXT UP IS NARUKO DRAGNEEL VS. MENMA NAMIKAZE"

"I MENMA NAMIKAZE, FORITE THIS FIGHT"

When he said that no one could blame him for not wanting to fight, if they were in his place, they would give up too. 

"THE WINNER OF THIS TOURNAMENT IS NARUKO DRAGNNEL"

...

After the tournament, Shikmaro was named Chuunin, while Sasuke, Itachi, and Naruko were named Jounin because of their skill. After that, Fugako tried to get Itachi and Sasuke to return to them when they were trying to leave. They went back to fairy tail after that.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________