1

Izuku's POV

I punched him, laughing as I did. "No one wants someone as pathetic as you" I said, kicking him. Although, it was quite sad just looking at him. 'whatever' I thought, and walked away. Bakugou Katsuki. That was his name. I watched as one of our classmates helped him up and to the nurse. Yeah, cause they actually care for him. As I walked home, I couldn't help but feel a slight amount of guilt for doing that. I shook my head to clear my thoughts. 'no, he hurt you first' I told myself. I stepped inside and took off my shoes. "Mom?" I called out. She appeared around the corner and started questioning how my day went. I told her the usual, and walked up to my room to change. I was still thinking about Katsuki. The small freckles that were just barely visible on his face. The way his glasses rested on his nose. The way he looked when he  (rarely) smiled. 'waitwaitwaitwhatthefuckamithinking' I thought as I stood up to walk downstairs. I was met with my mother offering me food. I politely declined, and walked out to the park.

Katsuki POV

I was about to open the door when the old hag slammed it open and stared at me with anger in her eyes. "NOW JUST WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME!!??!!!??", She yelled. I looked up and stepped inside, closing the door behind me. "Mom, chill.. I didn't do anything.." she gave me a confused stare and helped me clean up. I sat down on a mat, and she helped me bandage the bleeding and relieve the bruises.  "Go easy on it, okay?" She said. I nodded and walked upstairs to my room and laid down on my bed, pulling out my phone and scrolling through my texts, not bothering to reply to any of them.

I then used my second quirk, Anima. It was something I've kept secret from anyone outside of my home. It basically allows be to transform into a type of wolf hybrid, and I have enhanced senses, and can do anything a wolf can do.

I felt the bandages under my school uniform, and decided to change into something comfier. 'i really do look like a boss'  I mumbled.

A few minutes later, the old hag called me down for dinner. As I got down, I saw that my mother was using her quirk as well. It starts to hurt if we suppress it for a long time.

I nodded in the direction of my parents and grabbed a bowl. It was warm, and it felt nice on my hands. The food was good, too. 'Not everything is that bad.' I thought.

A/N
Heyo! This is my first story. Thanks for reading :)

Enjoy!
-Ather

466 words