7

"I AM HERE"

Kiri pov
We ran up to all might and stood by his side, ready to fight. Midoria looked like he had expected this, and Bakubro looked frightened. 'thats unusual' I thought. I wondered why they were just sitting there, nothing was going on.

"Surrender now or we will put up a fight" all might stated clearly, an angry expression on his face.

Mido pov.
Kacchan looked frightened so I evilly smiled at all might and pulled kacchan behind me. All might looked frightened at my expressions. "STOP MOVING OR WE'LL SHOOT", the policemen yelled. "Oops, sorry" I said through a smirk and ran with kacchan upstairs to his room. I was gonna practice the quirk I got from shigaraki a little before the heroes came up here. It's called predict. Basically if I use it, I can see, or, 'predict' their next moves. I can use it on 6 people at a time. So, not very experienced but still useful. I however, can use one for all at 60 percent.

Shigaraki pov
Izu went upstairs with bakugo, leaving me, spinner, twice, toga, kurogiri, Dabi, teeth, and a couple others. we weren't going to bring out any nomus cause we do actually have hearts and don't want any rubble from buildings hurting citizens.

Time skip sorry not good at fight scenes but please still enjoy \ °>°/

We had taken down most of the heroes we were fighting. Aizawa, midnight, mount lady, and the couple of UA kids were taken down, leaving us to either escape without izuku, or risk getting all of us caught and no way out. We obviously took the escape way, and already planning to get izuku back if they don't make it.

We went to the underground base, and to the weapon room, to train with guns and knives, and practice our quirks, while shigaraki, kurogiri, and Dabi were already making a plan to get izuku.

Bakugo pov

As deku took me upstairs, I hid my form and deku looked at me with fake pity. He started practicing his quirk on me. I didn't understand why he was doing this. He obviously has some sort of hidden attraction, so why hurt me. My emotions started to take over and I just gave up, not even trying to block his attacks. Seeing my look of absolute defeat, he sighs and undoes the cuffs. I'm pretty sure he was upset about my willingness to just give up. God that man is confusing. There were a couple of loud bangs outside, and the next few seconds were a blur.

All might smashed through the door and deku told me to hide in between the bed and the couch. I did so, and put my head in between my knees, still crying.

Midoria pov

All might came in and I immediately used predict on him, as he sprinted towards me. 'left hook, Detroit smash, Dodge, back up, Detroit smash, and then I think I'm supposed to be taken down, because he looks down and smiles. I quickly move right, take his arm and use one for all to throw him to the other side of the room. He sneers at me, however when he sees my crazed smile, his sneer turns to him looking at the ground, eyes widened, and me looking at the blood spilling from his chest. He gets back up, and as I predicted, tries to Detroit smash me in the chest, to get us even. I simply slip to the side and he stops abruptly. I go to destroy his kneecaps with my punches, and he Dodges. I knew this was gonna happen and when I go in again, he backs up, and freezes. The door slams open and one of the police men shoots my leg, making me fall down. I couldn't get back up, and all might Detroit smashed me again against my ribs knocking me out.

Bakugo pov
'no... He never truly hurt me.. without a reason...he only bullied me because I told him to commit suicide and bullied him, first. And, he only shocked me because I was pushing him.. those are perfectly good reasons to hurt me.. and, the villians have been pretty okay, I guess. At first, they just wanted me to join, so deku threatened me. And everyone else is pretty nice..'.

"I think I might like you, Izuku Midoria"

695 words

I am excited to see what you guys think! Next update will be Tuesday, or sooner! Thank you sosososososo much for reading! Oki, I'm done ranting. Have a good day, night, or whatever, Bye!
-author -chan