12

Last chapter, please read A/N at the bottom of this chapter for important information

•A couple months later•

deku pov
'todays the day. I'm actually going to ask him' I thought staring at his sleeping body on top of me.

"Bunny, wake up" he rolled over falling from my body to the other side of the mattress. it probably spooked him considering he shot up and looked around groaning at the same time "how did you ... never mind" I said.

He gave me a weird look. 'God his face makes me scream gay' I thought, immediately blushing. I pet his ears for a bit then told him to get dressed. he nodded, doing so. I followed him into a shared closet, tossing him a sweatshirt and jeans. He took them and got dressed, heading to the shower. "He's so silent today", I said, accidentally out loud.

You could tell because he screamed a loud "fuck you" from the bathroom. 'God I love him', I thought. I threw on a black dress shirt lazily doing the up the buttons and some ripped green jeans to compliment my eyes.

I looked at myself in the mirror. 'nice ass, izuku' I subconsciously complimented myself, later laughing I slipped on some black vans and meetting everyone else downstairs to talk about an upcoming mission.

"So when we infiltrate UA.." I heard some of the chatter. my mood change was visible as I bolted down the stairs even faster. "WHEN" I shouted, grabbing everyone's attention.

AFO, Todo, shinso, Dabi, shiggy, toga, and Mamagiri were sitting on the many couches and bean bag chairs discussing info. "we knew you'd be excited." AFO said, smiling. Believe it or not, his smile looked -and was- wholesome - unlike shiggy's, his looks like he was about to murder a puppy.

Third person pov

They all had changed over the course of seven months. Izuku and bakugou had been known as the 'gore dragons'. the league has started to become more like a mafia- they had a weapon and drug trade, property business, and had targets for karma reasons. they were actually really friendly, it was more of like a fucked - up family at this point. their base has gotten bigger equipped with weapon and training rooms of All sorts. bakugou had accustomed to living with the weapons and uses them himself, considering he was a part of their 'family'.

Izuku pov

we had moved from the mission talk and we're talking about my plans for getting kat to be my boyfriend. I already had the place picked out and it was set up -- we even had some of the guard members make sure that it stayed that way.

about 30 minutes passed and kat was out of the shower, dressed and in an orange tee that had the word 'extra' printed on it in bold letters decorated with explosions of sorts. 'makes sense', I thought, considering his quirk and personality. he had on ripped jeans complimented with orange and black combo boots. "hi, kat", I said. he nodded and came to sit on one of the couches.

It was amazing how his hair stayed spiky -even though it was wet.

(I kid you not I was so tempted to write that has hair was spicy.)

"Bakugou we're about to go somewhere so grab your stuff please" he was suspicious at first but complied. I grabbed my wallet, keys, and phone-- obviously adding a gun to the mix. I went to grab kat and we got into my car. He was blindfolded when we got closer to the place. I picked him up bridal style after opening the door and he shrieked, blushing hard. I took him to the top of a small hill where the guards stood. there was a white blanket sat down with various foods, drinks, and wines. it was almost sunset by the time we got there. we're standing at the top of a flower field looking at the sun and multicolored sky. I set him down and kissed his nose. After getting on one knee behind him I held out two promise rings. I said "take off your blindfold, bunny." he smiled and did as I heard a gasp. " you did this for me?" "of course", I said. he was quiet for a few moments before whispering, "I don't even know what to say". "I do," I replied. he nodded, wanting me to continue. "turn around" he turned only to be met with my face. Dotted with tears and a smile. his pupils grow as big as the sun, before tearing up along with me. "bakugou katsuki, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Of fucking course, you nerd!" I stood, slipping a promise ring onto his finger, then doing the same to mine. "I promise to be by your side no matter what and love you unconditionally throughout marriage, sickness, health, and even adoption" I said, holding his hands. "I do the same, except a million times better and faster" he said, Through a really cheesy smile. "how typical of you, my wolf pet" I said. "more like wolf boyfriend" he replied. We sat there 'till Dawn, eating and stargazing until we eventually fell asleep in each other's arms, all shed tears now gone.

And that's the end of this book, I will gladly make a second one just DM or comment and I'll be right on it. yes it's short, but it's an old book I'm ready to continue on with other books in and out of the series.

923 words

have a good day, night, or whatever, wherever you are, on this lovely Earth. -saiix Chan.