Concern

ATTENTION THE SHIT WRITTEN HERE IS ACTUALLY IMPORTANT
-  None of the art in this is mine
- This story takes place from Keith's perspective however any bolded words are from Lance's perspective
- Italicized words (unless they're at the top of that chapter/part/section/whatever the fuck you wanna call it) are thoughts directly from the characters head
- Lastly I always happily accept constructive criticism

Not necessary information but the smut and shit begins a little later on in the story so yeah.

*****

       I was training as per usual, spending my afternoon going through different simulations. Training helps me think in way; it's almost like a form a meditation for me. I got through multiple levels of the training simulation and after about three hours started thinking about him again. Why can't I stop thinking about him? What about him do I find so enchanting? What is it about his body, or the way he moves or the lighthearted demeanor and stupid grin he carries around with him? I snapped out of my daze after getting slammed in the face by one of the robots and falling on the floor.

        "End simulation." I shout with a wince while putting my hand on my throbbing head. I decide after getting hit in the face, and multiple hours of kicking, cutting, grunting, and fighting that I should probably rest for the day. 

        I was walking back to my room sweaty, tired, and sore with a headache on top and a towel hanging from my neck when I saw Lance slinking off to his room before closing the door. I felt a bubbly sensation rise in my stomach upon seeing him. Calm the hell down it's just Lance I chided myself. He looked almost hurt, he didn't acknowledge my presence even a little bit when we passed each other, he was slouched while walking, and seemed to be grabbing at his side. After seeing this I went up to the door and was about to knock before I heard a loud thud, the sound of a body hitting the floor, followed by silence. I rushed into the room to see Lance sprawled out on the floor unconscious and noticed a large bandage on Lance's right side that was soaked through with blood. I went to his side, and shook him, trying to wake him up. I groaned and looked up my vision extremely blurry but I could still make out Keith's stupid fucking mullet.

       "What happened?" I asked my words slurred and my eyes still heavy and a little blurry. I felt a throbbing pressure on my head. "...and why the hell does my head hurt so much."
        "You passed out." I responded simply. "Are-are you okay?" I asked.

        "Umm... yeah I think so?" I responded while Keith helped me sit up. After sitting up the pressure in my head increased drastically. I groaned and slouched over. "Ahhh, shit. Fuck my fucking head hurts, fuck." I groaned, now slouched in an up right position I felt feverish and hazy. While all of this was happening I could feel this fuzzy sensation because of Keith's presence. He was so close, I was tempted to lean against him and fall asleep. That would've been better than dealing with this headache. I can hear my blood being pushed through my veins violently.

        "Are you sure you're okay?" I asked again.
        "Yeah, just help me up." I held Lance's arms right above the elbow while Lance held onto my shoulders to steady himself. We both stood up and Lance leaned against me to keep himself from toppling over while the lightheadedness went away. "Thanks, uhh could you help me to the bed?" I nodded and helped Lance sit down on his bed. My skin tingled from where his hands were.

        "I'm gonna get you an ice pack." I said with a look of concern on my face and left the room. I head over to my own room to find a rag laying around then went back out into the corridor. I briskly walked toward the kitchen, my footsteps echoing in the long, bright, high ceiling hallways on the ship. It felt so weird and quiet and lonely walking through the hallway. It would've felt serene almost if I couldn't hear my blood pumping through my veins, and I wasn't thinking about helping Lance.