Oneshot #1

Highschool AU
Still from Keith's P.O.V

Sorry this shit literally came out a month after I said it'd be coming out soon. I kind of fucking suck at this. Also I know I said that the Oneshots would be coming out every three episodes but the next chapter is just fucking difficult for me to write cuz I'm an idiot so yeah. Sorry fam

—————

        It was lunch and I was outside with some of my friends; Pidge, Hunk, and Lance. We're all situated in a secluded part of the school where I sat on lunch table bench and the rest chose to sit on the ground instead. We were all talking about random stuff, funny things we'd seen or heard earlier, or something stupid or odd. While I sat there on the lunch bench, staring at the ground, forearms resting on my thighs, I proceeded to zone out.

I began to spiral down a rabbit hole of weather or not I should ask Lance out or talk to him or something. I don't know how long I was sit there for but Lance shook me looking kinda concerned.

"You okay Keith?" Lance asked. "You've recently had this habit of zoning out regardless of what's going on. We've all noticed it."

"Maybe you did, but I sure didn't." Said Pidge.

"Okay whatever" continued Lance "the point is it's a bad habit. You need to learn to live in the moment. Come on." He said with a little bit of a laugh. I smile a little He's adorable.

The bell rings and I head to class. Afterwards, as per usual I head home. While I'm walking I hear loud footsteps running towards me and very familiar voice closing in on me. It's Lance, who's running down the sidewalk yelling at me to wait up and getting stared at by the other people walking around. He's such a dork He catches up to me a little winded.

"Hey Keith I was wondering if we could hang out today." He manages to huff out.

"Uhh I'm sorry but I don't think I can. I mean I have homework to do and-" is all I manage to get out before Lance blurts out:
"Oh if the issue is homework than that's fine. We can just do homework together." He states, still winded with a stupid smile plastered on his face.

        "Oh, okay." We continue walking to my house, I live about a mile away so it takes us about twenty-five minutes to get there.

        We walk into my small house, which is more so a run down apartment, but the best that can be afforded since I live with my brother, Shiro. "Home sweet home." I say as we walk in the door after I unlock it "Also my brother doesn't get back until about 7:30." I tell him stuffing my keys back into my backpack. "Want anything to eat?" I ask while leading him to my room. It's kinda messy so I hurry ahead of him and kick my clothes underneath my bed quickly.

        "No I think I'm good for now." He responds from behind me. When he enters my room he looks around at all the posters and paraphernalia I have around my room. "Damn." He exclaims.

        "Yeah, I'm a bit of a fanboy." I say with a chuckle still shoving things into random bins and drawers. After I'm done cleaning the best that I can, I set my backpack down and sit on my bed which has a black comforter and sheets on it. He plops down right next to me so close that we're touching.

        We both get to doing our homework and after about an hour I feel a sharp tugging sensation from my hair. I reach up and grab my head where the pain was, "Ow! Lance what the fuck?" I say slightly irritated.

        "What I didn't do anything." He says while keeping a straight face.
        "Yes you did! You pulled my hair!" I yell.
        "No I didn't." He says back then goes back to working. I do the same and about a minute goes before I feel another sharp pain to the back of my head.