Shot 2

The rest of the members were left in total shock. They were just silent as if you could hardly hear the screaming and crying from their fans. They were performing one minute, then gunshots were fired, then last the maknae were all on the gunshot wounds. The staff and security guards were trying to get everyone out. In contrast, the other staff members came over to pull others away. The staff was followed by medics with three stretchers for Jeongin, Seungmin, and Felix.

Once in the dressing room, the silence continued for another minute or two until it was finally was broke by Minho "w-we need to go get Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin, their waiting for us outside, " Minho said, standing up from his seat and started too slowly walk to the door. Chan quickly got up and grabbed Minho by the shoulder; Minho looked at chan, "what o-our members weren't just shot out at t-their outside," he said before falling to his knees and started crying, " t-t-their out there waiting."

Chan looked down as tears spilled from his eyes. Jisung was holding Hyunijn as he started crying. Changbin was left speechless he couldn't understand why that happened. What had those three ever done so wrong that deserved that? Felix, Seungmin, and, Jeongin were quickly rushed to the hospital. When the three arrived, they were rushed rapidly off into surgery. Around the same time, the others were just arriving at the hospital. "we're looking for our friends," Chan said as he rushed up to the front desk.

" Names, please."

"Lee Yongbok, Kim Seungmin, and Yang Jeongin," He said. The desk lady typed into the computer, pulling up their information, "Okay, your three friends we're just taken in for surgery; they should be out in a few hours." Chan sighed as he nodded and walked back over to the other members "they're in surgery right now" the others nodded before they all took a seat.

"Code Orange assistance needed in the East, West, and North surgery room."