SpecialShipping

(Gold/My POV)

I am trying to write this chapter without being noticed. But Blue (the girl) comes sneaks behind me.

"Hey let me help!" 

"Can you shut up? I am trying to write a story here."

"Ooh it's about Red and Yellow. Fine I'll keep it a secret.

This will be a collection.

(Yellow's POV) 

I have always liked Red. But the thing is, he's just so dense. That's what Blue-San says and I don't know what it means. I don't know why but I ask Gold as to why Red is so dense. I found him trying to hatch an egg. I go ahead, greet him, then ask why Red is who he is.

"He probably hides his emotions well."

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"Alright you better not tell anyone, or else you have to kiss me."

"Ok just tell me already." I said getting impatient.

"I hide my emotions well. I cry on the inside but smile on the outside. I put on a smile even when hurt. I got no time to cry when my friends constantly need someone to motivate them. Even if it means getting kicked in the face or somewhere else, I will always put on a smile." Gold said. He was right. He never showed his sad side.

"Red is probably trying to hide his love for you because he's trying to protect you. Team Rocket is appearing left and right and if you guys date, he thinks of failing to protect you. I will be honest...I try to not be close with anyone. I'm afraid my actions could cause all of you to get hurt badly and if I'm too close with you guys...that could deeply place a permanent pain in my heart."

I don't know what to say. 

"I can tell you wanna leave now." He says,

"Wait I have one more question." he nods meaning he's waiting for it. "Do you feel that way with Crystal?"

He pauses then gets to it "If I didn't I wouldn't be bugging her to stop working so much." He smiles at me and then leave.

I find Red sitting beside a tree as if he's waiting for something. I approach him.

"Hi, Red, what are you doing here?"

"Just relaxing." he replies.

"Is there someone you have a feeling for but can't tell them for their own sake?" I ask sitting beside him.

"What do you mean?" he says looking away.

"You can tell me, Red."

"Only if you tell me who you like." he says looking back at me.

I blush madly, I look down "We both know we like each other. I can take care of myself. You know that. So why? Why? Do you push me away." I couldn't stop the tears from falling onto my face.

"If I lost you, I'd lose myself, if you lost your life, I lose my life. I can't live without you." he says. 

Then I make my move and close the gap between us. He then breaks the kiss. 

"How'd this come up anyway?" he asks.

I promised him I wouldn't tell but I'll tell the parts that don't include him. I then tell him the story without Gold's personal things in it.

"He saw right threw me." Red says. 

I laugh "I will tell you this though. Gold's different on the inside."

I close the gap and we stayed there for a while.

I thought you protected me because I was weak. But it turned out that you can't live without me. I love you, Red.

Alright this mini-story was written in half-hour but it's late for me right now at 10:50 PM and I got a busy day tomorrow so I'll make another one about OldRivalShipping tomorrow

Alright this mini-story was written in half-hour but it's late for me right now at 10:50 PM and I got a busy day tomorrow so I'll make another one about OldRivalShipping tomorrow...if I can. Hope you enjoyed. Pic does not belong to me.