MangaQuestShipping

This is a high school story. Me and Crys!

(3rd person)

Gold is walking in route 29. It's snowing there and it's to strong, it's as if Articuno's using Blizzard. Gold feels the snowflakes collide into his face. He's not wearing any winter gear. He's just wearing his normal clothes.

"This year's finished." He says to himself.

"It is," A female voice says. Gold turns around to see Crystal, his one of his two best friends. She's all dressed up, warm. "and you should really put on some warm clothes."

"Aw," Gold says. "you're worried about me!"

"Of course I am," Crystal says. "You can't get hypothermia!"

"I'm fine," Gold says, turning around and walking away from her. "I can take the cold." Crystal grabs Gold's left wrist, stopping Gold in his tracks.

"Crys," Gold says, trying to break free. "what's wrong with you? Lemme go."

Crystal's blood starts boiling. "NOT UNTIL YOU HEAR ME OUT!" She yells.

Gold rolls his eyes, turns around to look at her, and waits for Crystal to speak. "Well, then, what is it?"

"I'm worried for you," She says. "Do you notice ANYTHING?!"

Gold smirks. "I've noticed you're a super serious gal!"

Crystal squeezes his wrist. "THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE AN IDIOT!!"

"I'm not an idiot," Gold says. "I passed high school and that proves I'm not stupid!"

"HOW CAN YOU NOT NOTICE?! I'VE SHOWN IT! EVEN RED SEES IT AND HE'S AS DENSE AS A GOLEM! SO HOW?! HOW HAVE YOU NOT NOTICED?!"

"What're you talking about?" Gold asks. "I've no idea why you're getting mad at me! Now stop trying to mess with my heart of Gold with your Crystalled mind!"

"Your Golden Heart?" Crystal asks. "That Golden Heart is stupid! It couldn't notice my love!"

Gold gasps. "Wha-? What're you talking about?" Gold says with a hint of horror in his voice.

"I MEAN IT," Crystal yells. "I MEAN IT! I'M HOPELESSLY IN LOVE WITH YOU! I'M WORRIED FOR YOU BECAUSE SOMEDAY... YOUR RECKLESSNESS WILL CAUSE YOU TO MEET YOUR DEMISE!"

Gold gets out of Crystal's grip and slowly backs away. "I don't know what's going on, Crys... but you're creeping me out."

Crystal's eyes are starting to water. "I'M SERIOUS! AS SERIOUS AS A SUPER SERIOUS GAL!"

"This isn't like you," Gold says, the horror in his voice increasing. "Stop messing with me!"

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M MESSING WITH YOU?! NOW ANSWER ME! DO YOU LOVE ME OR NOT?!"

Gold stays silent. He looks down at the ground. He turns his cap around so it can cover his face. He stands there, not saying a word. The only thing that can be heard is the silent but loud breeze of the wind.

"You've flirt with me and have done some other thing to me," Crys says, breaking the silence. "You've somehow made me fallen for you, yet you don't even notice. Now just please... answer my question." Gold shakes his head. Crystal runs up to him and starts punching him in the chest. it didn't hurt because Crystal's not that strong in the upper body. "馬鹿!" Crystal yells. "YOU'VE FORCED ME TO DO SOMETHINGS I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE! I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T LOVE ME BACK!" Crystal stops punching at Gold and looks up to him. "I REALLY WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T!!" Gold stays silent, looking at the ground that's covered in snow. "馬鹿!" Crystal yells again. Crystal feels herself being squeezed in someone's arms. Crystal hugs back.

"You will never be alone," Gold whispers to Crystal. "I'll always be there."

The end...