Just A Visit

Druex Pov:

| 5 am |

Someone was pounding on the door hard. I woke up and ran to the door. I opened it seeing my ex Monaé standing in the rain. She's nothing to me right now. Our past was horrible. She cheated on me, I cheated on her. I'm just happy our relationship is over. I pulled her in because it was raining really hard. Cam was still asleep ( my son ).

"Thanks" She said shivering. I gave her a towel, to get the wetness out of her hair.
"Why are you here Monaé" I asked sternly. She looked down and teared up.

"I miss you. I love you. I'm sorry for cheating on you baby. I want to see you and my son daily" She sobbed feeling on my hand. I moved away, shaking my hand.

"Naw man. I can't trust you anymore Monaé. You lied to me in front of my fucking face and I just can't live with you, I can't do anything with you" I whisper yelled. She kept sobbing. "You can stay here, but just dont try to do some slick shit." I added.

I gave her a blanket. I went back into my room and laid down. I felt Cam come into the room with me and laid with me. I love my son. He's my everything and I'll never put anything before him.

-

Couple hours later, I was up and out. Monaé was gone when I checked on her. She always disappears. I dropped off Cam at school and went to my studio. My best friend Mia helps me out with EVERYTHING. She makes the beats, some of the lyrics, and helps me out with Cameron. Shes such a sweet woman. Even through the break up, she was there for me helping me out.

I walked in the studio, she was listening to my track that we were working on yesterday. I sneaked behind her and yelped. She screamed and held her heart. I laughed and sat beside her. She shook her head and looked down.

"Im sorry bestie. I love you." I hugged her tightly making her cough. She pushed me off of her and laughed.

"That hurt. Dont do that shit again lil boy" She laughed, joking around.

"Blah Blah Blah Blah" I said rolling my eyes.

"Wassup Bro." Chresanto said walking in.

"Wassup man" I stood up and dapped him.

He walked over to Mia and hugged her tightly.

"Ouch. Okay yall with this damn tight hugging needs to STOP" She yelled.

"My bad girl damn" Chres said throwing his hands up. I laughed and shook my head.

"Okay. What are we going to be doing today" I questioned.

"I don't know." Mia laughed. " Okay Okay, we'll be doing more of the song that we were working on, then adjusting the others." She said scrolling down the computer.

"Aight. If I sound exhausted, don't judge." I warned them.

" Why what happened?" Chres asked.

"Bruh. Monaé came around 5 in the morning today, and started sobbing like a little baby saying how much she misses me. I snatched away from her and told her I don't want her anymore. I tried not to wake up Cam, but when I was on my way out. She was gone." I explained what happened.

"Bruh are you serious?" Chres said shocked.

"She always running out" Mia said shaking her head.

"Yeah, but enough about her, let's get to work." I walked in the booth and started fixing up my area.

Rapping was a way to express my feelings. I also sing, but I rather rap. Mia turned on the beat and I started to get into my zone. I rapped about me being heart broken, how all the girls I dated used me just because i was in B2K. Anger started to build up and I balled my fist. I stopped and took of the headphones, moving away. Mia stopped the track and came in. She grabbed my hand and rubbed them.

"Don't get to mad Dreux" She said softly. I looked into her eyes and it making me smile. She always know how to make me happy.

"Thanks Mia" I smiled and walked back to the mic. She walked out and restarted the track over.

-

It was around 2:32 as i was packing up from the studio. Chres left around noon, while Mia was still here. She's collecting her things together. I finished and look at the time.

"Okay. I finished packing. Thanks for the help lil mama" I smirked and kissed her forehead.

"Yeah whatever, go pick up Cammy" She smiled and pushed me out.

"Yeah, whatever." I laughed and walked out.

On my way to Cam's school. My phone started to buzz. I grabbed it and saw it was Monaé. 'What did she do this time damn' I thought. I answered.

"Can you come p-pick me up" She asked, sounding like she was high.

"Naw. Im picking up OUR son and im not gonna let him see you like this." I hung up instantly not wanting to hear what she has to say.

I shook my head and kept driving. I walked into Cam's school, he jumped on me. I laughed and picked him up.

"Daddy" He yelled laughing.

"Wassup son" I smiled and kept holding him.

"Nothing. Today was fun. I almost did a backflip. I got hurt, but it wasn't serious. " He told me.

"That's good you're taking pain" I laughed and walked out to the car. I looked back seeing one of Cam's teacher staring at me. I scrunched my eyebrows, making a disgusted face.

I drove off. Cam was playing around with his toys. My phone rung and I saw it was Mia.

"Hey Big Head" I joked.

"Boy please. Why you always coming at my head." She said with her heavy jamaican accent.

"Shh. Your Jamaican is coming out" I laughed.

"Whatever, but you and Cam should come over. My niece is staying over and she needs someone to play with." She told me.

"Yeah, what time you want me to come over ?" I asked.

"Around 7:30-8?" She asked.

"Yeah, thats fine." I smiled.

"See you then girl." I chuckled and hung up.

-

Yn is in the multimedia.
How are you liking the imagine?
VOTE AND COMMENT 💖