Review of Taehyung (Please Read)

The purpose of this short chapter is to review Taehyung's behavior toward Jungkook, Min-Ho, and their families. This may not be necessary for some of you, but for those who do, I will leave it.

How are my readers today?

First of all, I noticed that many of my readers had questions about Tae's behavior. When Min-Ho did what he did, Tae should have flat-out been disgusted with him, and instead, he defended him. Then he developed an attitude towards Jungkook after everything that happened.

As a result, Tae is doing what he has been taught. As a nurse, you'll notice that Tae mentions taking an oath in both books. There are nine provisions under The Code of Ethics for Nurses. Coming from a family of nurses and his mother being a doctor, Taehyung holds this code and his oath to the highest degree. To demonstrate how compassionate he is, his actions in this story demonstrate his caring nature and kind heart.

The ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses serves the following purposes: It is a concise statement of the ethical obligations and duties of every individual who enters the nursing profession. It is an expression of nursing's understanding of its commitment to society. It is the profession's nonnegotiable ethical standard.

Here are the nine provisions I mentioned:

Provision 1

The nurse practices with compassion and respect for the inherent dignity, worth, and personal attributes of every person, without prejudice.

Provision 2

The nurse's primary commitment is to the patient, whether an individual, family, group, community, or population.

Provision 3

The nurse promotes, advocates for, and protects the patient's rights, health, and safety.

Provision 4

The nurse has authority, accountability, and responsibility for nursing practice makes decisions, and takes action consistent with the obligation to provide optimal care.

Provision 5

The nurse owes the same duties to self as to others, including the responsibility to promote health and safety, preserve wholeness of character and integrity, maintain competence, and continue personal and professional growth.

Provision 6

The nurse, through individual and collective action, establishes, maintains, and improves the moral environment of the work setting and the conditions of employment conducive to quality health care.

Provision 7

The nurse, whether in research, practice, education, or administration, contributes to the profession's advancement through research and scholarly inquiry, professional standards development, and the generation of nursing and health policies.

Provision 8

The nurse collaborates with other health professionals and the public to protect and promote human rights, health diplomacy, and health initiatives.

Provision 9

The profession of nursing, collectively through its professional organizations, must articulate nursing values, maintain the profession's integrity, and integrate principles of social justice into nursing and health policy.

......

As Taehyung's birthday chapter progresses, we see how depressed he is. He is angry because the man he once loved nearly killed himself by mixing prescription drugs with alcohol. Some medications have severe reactions when mixed with alcohol. In addition to his anger, he's upset because he knows that he messed up his relationship with Jungkook by defending Min-Ho and trying to protect him from Jungkook.