IRIS

"Can i have an autograph? I love your works it inpsires me to write more. I bought your book because it makes me see new things that i didn't imagine. I hope you don't mind. I'm a huge fan"

Those were the exact words that you told me a while ago. As i can see you didn't recognize me at all. Well, who would've, I'm just an aspiring author as you are. You were so happy, not knowing it was me.

We were teenagers back then. I've read your stories before. You were an author and an artist. I really admired your works.

You gave your dummy account to us; readers. I was so happy that finally my favorite author will reveal herself. I added you and yes you accepted it. It was an awesome day. I was very ecstatic, i messaged you with the first sentence i wrote on your book that you asked me to sign.

Things have change, even if you blocked me for no apparent reason. I still want to say thank you for making me feel neglected. I was hurt, all i ever did was ask you what happened and then you blocked me. I guess I'm just too creepy.

Life must go on, you have your girlfriend back then. You love her so much that you dedicate a special chapter for her on my favorite story of yours. I was happy for you, still i am until now. I don't know if you could still remember me. I am just that creepy girl you blocked before.

"Sure no problem, and thank you for making me as your inspration. It's good to finally see you." that's all i could say, i was nervous yet happy.

"What do you mean by finally meeting me? Do you know me? Have i seen you before? you had many questions and i don't know what to answer first. I just let out a smile.

" I'm sorry, i need to go. see you around Jennie" I know for sure you were shock that i knew your name. I can see it on your face.

"You remind me of my favorite song" i can still hear you utter those words. The reason why you looked at me and try to say something. "Are you Lili?

"I'd better get going, take care. bye" I don't think it's necessary for you to know who i am.I'm happy for you I've already said it a million times but the small hurt is still there.

" I'm sorry, maybe its not you. It seems like I just miss her. You too take care author" Did i hear that right? what does she meant by missing me? is this a joke. Well, you said it before I'm the joke or wait what?