Part 1 ~♡♡♡

_________________________________________
                        ~ Part 1 ~
_________________________________________

Baes pov:

Just as we sat back down we heard a thud outside, Minwon went to take a look and she saw a few men walking up to the house, she screamed and ran back to the other girls bearly being able to talk from the shock so the other girls didn't know what was happening then all if a sudden they turnt around to men banging on the glass door.

After a few seconds of complete fear, they finally recognised the figures outside of the door.

Bea went to open the door and let the boys in but Minwon and hyuna pulled her back by the neck and waist, as she finally got free from the other scared girls she when and turnt the light on and opened the door to the boys running and screaming in trying to scare hyuna and Minwon more, and of course it worked.

Hyuna was hitting Chan with a pillow, Minwon was hitting minho over the head with the tv remote where as Amber and jisung where standing by the door still and laughing there heads off.

Eventually they all calmed down and were sitting on the couch watching the movie cuddling up together to keep warm, then Minwon remembered the game they brought for them to play, she whispered to hyuna and hyuna told bae then they all got up leaving the boys confused and a bit cold since they were getting there heat from the girls.

Minwon and hyuna walked into the lounge room while bae turnt on the lights and with suspicious looks on there faces they stood infront of the boys, were standing in the order they were always in hyuna, Minwon then bae.

Minwon had the game behind her back, just as she was about to pull the board game out from her back there was a big "CRASH" and the lights turn out and they all fell to the floor, they crawled there way back over to the boys to at least feal some security, but what you don't understand is that these girls when trough a lot and have been there for each other through everything, so they never felt much security and the boys and finally made them feel this so they needed the boys a lot....