♡~ part 2 ~♡

_________________________________________
                       ~ part 2 ~
_________________________________________

As they all started feeling a bit more life in there body they all started standing as they felt that they should make sure that nothing or no one was broken or hurt, as they all started standing up Minwon noticed that the board game has disappeared and they couldn't find it, they started looking everywhere in the room in as the might have grown or dropped it from the shock and scare or the loud bang.

Finally someone spoke it was Minwon " i don't understand it can't just disappear it's a game not a living thing" she said while they were still looking even under the pillows and blankets. "I can't find it anywhere" bae says in a bit of a worried voice, everyone kinda huses the words same one at a time.

When we finally gave up trying to find the game we all sit back down, being a bit exhausted from all the searching they were doing, they were sitting there in silence until hyuna got up and energetically said " ok then I think it's time we all went to bed and got a good night's rest because we still have tomorrows activitys to do, did you guys prepare something fun?"

The three of the said "yep" in unison "and the others will be there as well." Chan said. The girls started squealing in excitement and joy. The boys were getting jelouse that the girls where so happy to see the other boys, more then them. The boys put on pouty faces, the girls all awed and then disused that it was time to hop into bed, so that's what they all did, bae with jisung in here room, hyuna with Chan in her room and Minwon with minho in her room.