Background story's ~♡♡♡

_________________________________________
             ~ Background story's ~
_________________________________________

The girls background story: ft: bae, Minwon and hyuna

The girls all grow up in a different way Minwon grow up with 2 mum's and dad's, bae grow up with one mum and hyuna grow up a mum a brother and a dad. They all grow up with a lot of pain though, although they never really though or worried about it when they were younger it was harder now that they had more responsibilitys and less time.

Although when they all first meet they were not too sure of each other they all grow to depend on each other deeply and the bond the shared was as strong as love and couldn't be broken by anything not even there sins, the three girls each deeply represented one of the seven deadly sins each that was nothing to there bond.

Hyunas sin was envy, she really liked being the best she could be and although she was a little jelouse sometimes she tried her best to not let that affect her actions because she was more responsible and understanding now.

Minwons sin was lust, she always had to get what she wanted and although this could be a bit of a bad thing it was also a very good thing as if she wanted to get an a on an an assignment she would work her hardest and to the most she could to get that well deserved A, but when she did get what she wanted, we that's anouther thing, as she was a very passionate person she did not like the idea of not getting what she desired and though that she should behold.

Baes sin was pride, bae really indipended on what people though, always doing what ever she could to live up to societs ( i don't know how to spell that sorry) standards, bae was never happy with the way she did thing or the way she looked unless everyone around her liked it and accepted it, but this was often not the case, bae was not the best at most thing and was always way below standards, she also was looked down on by many people, although she tried her best to fit in she always felt like she was going to be where she didn't belong.

This really wasn't what I expected it to turn out like but oh well I'm happy with it for now.